• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wonder how much of the over world they will fit in Part 2. I hoping it's at least to the City of Ancients.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I wonder how much of the over world they will fit in Part 2. I hoping it's at least to the City of Ancients.
Judging by the fact that the first Episode will just be Midgar, even though it could be an open-world city, I fear Square will be heavily criticized for over-focusing on the city, and may try to even things up by making the second Episode more centered on the overworld.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards

Honestly this Tifa model is better than the one in the Remake. It's not only her chest, the face is also better.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Honestly this Tifa model is better than the one in the Remake. It's not only her chest, the face is also better.
It really all comes down to preference. I find Remake Tifa to be a much better model than Dissidia Tifa.

The Kid

Awards

I don't really see it. Chest is legit the same size and all the Dissidia faces look the exact same to me. It's especially funny when you look at Dissidia Rinoa and Yuna (and now Tifa) side by side. It fits the artstyle of this game I guess but I'm glad remake doesn't use it. Although I will say that even though I don't dislike the stockings/thigh highs, I do prefer the OJ skirt

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Here's a closer look at the figure for the 1st Class Edition.

The joints aside, you gotta admit it's pretty cool.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I dislike Remake Tifa's weird plated mini-skirt thing so I vote NT Tifa the superior waifu just for that.

Zul

Awards
Well, the Guard Scorpion(...Scorpion Sentinel now I guess?) fight was pretty nice.

One thing I'd like to point out that I really liked was that during the cutscene after, you could see Barret's eyes through his glasses.

I was worried the over-use of those glasses would mask his expressions too much but in that cutscene it worked out fine. I just hope it wasn't something only in that cutscene due to the bright light.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
BBF3A062-529C-4267-9AE0-842E215CDB4C.jpeg

An official recreation of the original box art for the original’s NA anniversary.

Zul

Awards
22 years ago, 8-year old me thinking that big fortress would be the final area in the game.

I had never played an RPG before, so I thought the game would amount to just blowing up the 8 mako reactors then going into the center building to beat president Shinra and that would be it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
22 years ago, 8-year old me thinking that big fortress would be the final area in the game.

I had never played an RPG before, so I thought the game would amount to just blowing up the 8 mako reactors then going into the center building to beat president Shinra and that would be it.

And now that’s more or less what this first episode will be! Lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
And now that’s more or less what this first episode will be! Lol
AHAHAHAHAHAH You ninja'd me with that joke! Same joke I was gonna make, ahahahaha. Technically, that's where Disc One could have ended, so I guess this is where Episode One will end.

GreyouTT

Awards

I'm thinking Part 2 will be everything up to
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I would be so giddy if this ended up being the cover art haha
I mean, for the sake of nostalgia, and for the fact that the first episode is centered on Midgar, this coverart pretty much "covers" (lol) the contents of the first episode.

That, or the coverart can be the classic FF logo on a white background, and this art can be the box's backside.

Zul

Awards
I think the perfect place to end it would be
midgar_highway.jpg

Of course it would rather anti-climactic if the motor-ball was the final boss of Ep 1, so they could move the motor ball somewhere else and have Rufus be the final fight. Rufus could fight at the end of that highway then escape via helicopter there instead of at the Shinra rooftop.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think the perfect place to end it would be
midgar_highway.jpg

Of course it would rather anti-climactic if the motor-ball was the final boss of Ep 1, so they could move the motor ball somewhere else and have Rufus be the final fight. Rufus could fight at the end of that highway then escape via helicopter there instead of at the Shinra rooftop.
We're getting something for an Ep1 final boss, that's for sure. My long-standing theory was that the Hojo fight gets moved up to this part. Or a new Jenova fight.

Back