• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoWay

Awards
KH13 has also already reported about these news. So yeah it’s official. :)

I would have preferred if they included the new scenario during the main story. And I still don’t understand what “Limit cut” is supposed to mean (I’m not a native speaker).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KH13 has also already reported about these news. So yeah it’s official. :)

I would have preferred if they included the new scenario during the main story. And I still don’t understand what “Limit cut” is supposed to mean (I’m not a native speaker).

“Limit Cut” was originally a term used by Famitsu to refer to additional content in KH2FM. The Japanese community more commonly uses it to refer to the data battles.

The issue will be formally released in about 7 hours? So we’ll just get it up then, there likely won’t be anything else since FF7R is the focus.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Hm... sounds like we haven't seen much yet.

But I'm a bit confused, seeing I assumed Limit Cut to refer to the extra FM content.
So is Limit Cut here just refering to the boss fights or does it also incluse story elements?

Not going to lie the fact that it sounds like the playable characters we've been shown sofar are all the one's we'll be getting is a bit disappointing to me, was hopping we'd get to play as more of the guardians.

ivaannom

Awards
Hmm, I'm subscribed to the magazine walker(mostly to read Manga) but I always get the Shuukan Famitsu and other magazines like the Dengeki Playstation, etc.

So I will post the pages from the interview here at 0:00 in Japan (as Sign said 7 hours)

ivaannom

Awards
I was looking for a KH3 page to read the interview but the interview about the DLC was on the same page as FF7R

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It just occured to me that Luxord may have been the one to bring all the Union era characters(Laurium, Elrena, Demyx, Ventus, Skuld?, possibly others) to the present. Would give reason for time being his element

disney233

Awards
It just occured to me that Luxord may have been the one to bring all the Union era characters(Laurium, Elrena, Demyx, Ventus, Skuld?, possibly others) to the present. Would give reason for time being his element
As I said before Time is just about E v E r Y o N e ' S element at this point. Keep in mind it could also be Young Xehanort bringing them all back by order of possibly Xemnas. Luxord himself needed a way to be brought back, too.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Square-Enix will be present at Gamescom (August 19 -24):
KH3 demo is part of Square-Enix lineup - https://gematsu.com/2019/08/square-enix-announces-gamescom-2019-lineup
(Logical reason for this would be to reach more people that still don't have the game)

Host Geoff Keighley also posted this on ResetEra:
We've got some great stuff lined up for this show -- just to set expectations, there will be some brand new game announcements and surprises, but lots of new content for highly anticipated games you already know about coming later this year and in 2020.

I'm still keeping my expectations low and only expect something next month at TGS, but who knows. It got my attention.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Square-Enix will be present at Gamescom (August 19 -24):
KH3 demo is part of Square-Enix lineup - https://gematsu.com/2019/08/square-enix-announces-gamescom-2019-lineup
(Logical reason for this would be to reach more people that still don't have the game)

Host Geoff Keighley also posted this on ResetEra:

I'm still keeping my expectations low and only expect something next month at TGS, but who knows. It got my attention.

Yeah, the demo is just Toy Box / Olympus like it has been. Its the same as when they would bring FFXV to every event after it released. They are trying to bring it to people's attention because the holiday season is coming up, which means they want/need to push and sell through their existing shipped copies.

I can't say much on the possibility of Re:MIND content because it'll come when it comes, but it'd be nice if there was something at Gamescom.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
New trailer showing that Sora was blipped and the DLC is an Endgame world.

A guy can dream.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Just realized there's also D23 (23-25 August) this week. Either that or Gamescom may give us something new.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope we get info about a release date soon. I'm hoping for late November/early December or January.

Cerf-de-Marbre

Website
www.instagram.com
I prefer not hope that much, I think the playable characters will be only playable in fights. However I really hope we will have a sort of Roxas point of vue.
And with the release of Final Fantasy VII remake, I don’t think we will have to wait that long for it to come out.

They do sayed that they didn’t want to get the two out on the same pace.

I do not have that much hope but I’m still really impatient. ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back