• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Avengers Endgame Extended Cut Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Hi, does anybody know when and if they will be releasing Avengers Endgame Extended Cut (the one they released in June with extra content) on DVD or downloading sites like iTunes? I just want to know if I should wait, or just get my copy tomorrow. I've already tried googling and looking at other forums, but I can't get my answer. If you know, it would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi, does anybody know when and if they will be releasing Avengers Endgame Extended Cut (the one they released in June with extra content) on DVD or downloading sites like iTunes? I just want to know if I should wait, or just get my copy tomorrow.

It wasn’t a true extended cut in the vein of LotR or Avatar. The film itself was unchanged. They just added a deleted scene after the credits and a sneak peek of Far From Home. The former was nothing of substance, so I would say just get it tomorrow.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
It wasn’t a true extended cut in the vein of LotR or Avatar. The film itself was unchanged. They just added a deleted scene after the credits and a sneak peek of Far From Home. The former was nothing of substance, so I would say just get it tomorrow.
Oh really? That's good. I didn't want to pay to see the movie a third time (once with my girlfriend, second with my family) and I couldn't find any explicit details as to what EXACTLY they showed.

slide9595

that’s probably gonna push it past Avatar. Probably. Maybe. Honestly, I’m not even sure any more since Endgame went from what seemed like an easy $3 billion to not even passing Avatar without pulling the same kind of new cut release to extend the theatrical release like Avatar did.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l

Last edited:
Back