• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Pin Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Beasterfield

Hello everyone,
I wanted to post my Kingdom Hearts Pin collection here. Most of the pins in the picture are official pins excerpts for these: paopao fruit, dark Sora, jumbo Donald and Goofy, ice cream heartless and Riku and the Nightmare before Christmas Sora. It took me a while to hunt down a lot of these pins and I learned a lot about them while I was acquiring them. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Note that I dont consider myself an expert of any sort, just that most of what I learned was knowledge from the person I acquired the pin from. I hope you all like it.

Soldier

Awards
Hey, we have the same carpet!
Oh, and also I have 2 pins, one that came with KH 3, and a button/pin hybrid featuring the original Sora.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The shadow Sora pin is super dope. Great collection!

hunais

I love KH, so the design is accurate and a nice size. I usually put it on my bags, but it stays secure on clothing too.

Back