• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the red monster

Awards
Maybe they only change it if you're playing Critical Mode and play it very well. :p It's like your reward! Guess you'd better get better at the game!

(I'm kiddin', but I still find it peculiar I only heard it twice throughout my entire Critical playthrough and mainly heard Sora and Goofy's lines more often)
I'm playing on crit too so yeah lmao

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wonder how much will get added to the plot to make it a bit more sensible / not having everything off screen? I thought KHII:FM did a good job of remedying this issue.

ClarkChakram

I hope there will be Final Fantasy characters added to the DLC, give us the Kingdom of Arendelle, some more playable characters (hopefully Roxas and Kairi), several bosses who are related to other Disney movies not used in the game (for example: The Headless Horseman from "Ichabod Crane" or Madam Mim, from "The Sword and The Stone"). I also want more gameplay and cutscenes about Xion, Namine, and Roxas. Hopefully there will be some gameplay in there just like how they gave us the secret episode in Birth by Sleep.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I hope there will be Final Fantasy characters added to the DLC, give us the Kingdom of Arendelle, some more playable characters (hopefully Roxas and Kairi), several bosses who are related to other Disney movies not used in the game (for example: The Headless Horseman from "Ichabod Crane" or Madam Mim, from "The Sword and The Stone"). I also want more gameplay and cutscenes about Xion, Namine, and Roxas. Hopefully there will be some gameplay in there just like how they gave us the secret episode in Birth by Sleep.
This gives me pre-launch flashbacks in terms of high expectations.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Please don't have high expectations to this degree, regarding the FF characters and the Disney stuff. This is how people end up getting heartbroken. I'd love this, but it's important to keep in mind that they may have already started pre-production on the next title, and a lot of stuff could easily be moved to the next game.

Now if this is what they had in mind already, then I'm not gonna say no lmao, but I'm essentially thinking of this DLC being similar to KHFM+ in terms of add-ons and updates. Today is the Orchestra I think? So we may hear more information today. If not, there's always E3.

disney233

Awards
If that's your big wish then hooo boy let's wait for disappointment together

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Can KHI please record a HD version of "Face My Fears (Orchestra Version)"?!

I didn't realize this was happening today... now I'm hyped for probably nothing lol.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
but it's important to keep in mind that they may have already started pre-production on the next title, and a lot of stuff could easily be moved to the next game.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was in fact true, which means we could get the next KH title by 2021/2022 (KH's 20th Anniversary). Of course this isn't the first time that the development team start work on the next KH title following the release of the previous title, If I'm not mistaken it happened before when KH2 and to an extent Chain of Memories entered development following the release of the fist game's final mix version (December 2002) and Dream Drop Distance began development following the release of Birth by Sleep in Jan/Feb. 2010.

Now that they are utilizing Unreal Engine 4 and can reuse the character models and background location asset from KH3, I expect a new KH game every 2-4 years instead of the previous 5-7 years when we had to wait for II.8 and KH3 to come out, so at this rate I expect the next new KH title by 2021 or 2022
(KH's 20th Anniversary).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back