• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Was The "Reward"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I've been replaying KH3 and I just find what Xigbar said in Olympus peculiar. Also the way that Sora reacts to it, it just feels odd. I know about the "Sleeping Realm Theory", but ignoring that... what was the in-game "reward"? I was thinking that Xigbar actually wanted Roxas/Xion saved (Ansem's code being solved). So the "reward" was the replica program being a success and Roxas/Xion being saved. But the way Xigbar said it makes me think that he was gaining something from it too. Could there have been data about Girl X embedded in Roxas/Xion?

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The "reward" was probably referring to something that will happen in the Foreteller's Saga. Though knowing Xigbar he may have been taunting Sora about his fate at the end of KH3

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The "reward" was probably referring to something that will happen in the Foreteller's Saga. Though knowing Xigbar he may have been taunting Sora about his fate at the end of KH3
It almost felt like Xigbar knew what was going to happen to Sora. The fact that Sora went back in time (jumped to another world line) to save everyone could mean that Sora ended up in a world line that had the Master of Masters and he told Luxu what would happen to Sora?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I have a theory that the MoM knew what was going to happen, so he told Luxu that he would come back once Sora would come to the same location he's in. Something tells me that Sora will accidentally unleash the MoM into his Worldline.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Someone's "last reward" is a saying referring to their death. Xigbar is foreshadowing Sora's demise. This is then echoed and made clear in the final battle with Xehanort where he says "Your Reward" before certain attacks. Sora's fate is foreshadowed throughout the game and this is just another example of it, basically.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Someone's "last reward" is a saying referring to their death. Xigbar is foreshadowing Sora's demise. This is then echoed and made clear in the final battle with Xehanort where he says "Your Reward" before certain attacks. Sora's fate is foreshadowed throughout the game and this is just another example of it, basically.
I haven't reached the end of the game in Critical mode, so I never heard what Xehanort would say while attacking (since I'd kill him so fast). I did not know that... interesting.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Though he never said "last reward", just "reward" so I don't know if that'd be what he meant. If it was Young Xehanort that said it, then I could see it tying in to what he said after he was defeated by Sora. I'll reserve judgement till we know more from the Foreteller saga though. Maybe it does refer to an event in Sora's future for that saga. Only time will tell.

Back