• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Fan Fiction) story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
The Beginning
Master Xehanort found Ventus in a town while traveling. He made Ventus to be his successor to try and make Ventus control his darkness and become the X-Blade. So they went to the Badlands and started their training there.
Meanwhile:
In the Bad lands there was a family living there. A small house just beyond some tall rock boulders. A family of 3. A mom and a dad and they only have 1 child. Their only child is only 6 years old. They have been living in the Bad Lands for awhile. They grow their own crops for food and wait for the rains to come so they can have water to drink. The Dad's name is _(your dad's name)____ And the mom's name is _(your mom's name)__ and the child's name is __(your name)____.(boy or girl)

One day, you decided to go and explore the Bad lands. So you asked permission from both of your parents while they were doing there daily routine to plant the crops and cleaning the house and they said "Okay you can go exploring, but remember to be back at dinner time." So you both kissed your parents in the cheeks and waved "see you later mom and dad"

While you were exploring the Badlands you walked from hill to rock for so many miles far away from your house. Then suddenly you heard sounds "Hya Hya Hya Ha Ho" You quickly rushed to see where the noise was coming from and you hid behind a rock and took a sneak peek of what's been going on. And there you saw Ventus and an old man with him. He was holding a key like sword and fighting that he was surrounded by heartless. And said "Master Xehanort I can't do this!" But the old man insisted him and said to him "Open your heart to Darkness. But afraid, Ventus couldn't open his heart to darkness then he shouted Ahhhhh!!!! when the heartless tackled him down.
The whole time you were watching Ventus having a hard time behind the rocks you were hiding on.

Then Ventus became unconscious, Master Xehanort came to Ventus while he is unconscious stepped on him gently and turned him face front. Then Master Xehanort draws out his keyblade and stabs Ventus's heart. And out came the dark being from Ventus. Then Master Xehanort named him "You are now called Vanitas." Then Vanitas answered "Yes Master". You watched the whole thing that happened. And you became shocked at what happened to Ventus. You suddenly started to cry for him. Then some small rocks fell over. Then Master Xehanort heard the rumbling sound. And he says "Who goes there?" Then you came out from your hiding place and continue to cry. You asked the old man, "Why did you do that to him?" "Don't you see your giving him a hard time" in a crying voice. Then you ran as fast as your little legs can straight to Ventus, and came to him to shield him from the old man.

Little (boy/girl) "Do you want to protect this boy asked Master Xehanort?" Then you answered him "Yes." Master Xehanort says "What is your name?"
You: My name is _(your name)__
Master Xehanort: You can call me Master Xehanort and you little (boy/girl) I appoint you as Ventus's protector. You will watch over him.
Then you agreed to watch over Ventus and said "Yes Master."
Then Master Xehanort gave you few pats in the head.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is certainly new with the readers inserting themselves into the story. I'm surprised Master Xehanort would allow such a thing to happen; letting us protect Ventus from him and the darkness that threatens his life. I look forward to finding out what happens next. =D

VenTer

Awards
Part 2
When Master Xehanort patted you in the head. He ask's you where you live.

Master Xehanort: Where do you live little one?
You: I'll take you there to where I live. But why do you need to know?
Master Xehanort: Do you have parents?
You: Yes I do. My mom and my dad.
Master Xehanort: I see. We are going to ask them for permission if you can come with us.
You: Oh okay. You nodded with agreement.
Master Xehanort: Vanitas, can you carry Ventus?
Vanitas: Yes Master.

And so __(your name)__ directed Master Xehanort and Vanitas while he was carrying Ventus all the way to your house somewhere in the tall rock boulders. It was getting late but luckily you manage to make it there by dinner time. You told Master Xehanort and Vantias to wait outside.
You: Wait here.

When you opened the door in your house, You saw both of your parents sitting in the chairs with what little food have they harvested in the table. They haven't eaten dinner yet because they were waiting for their (son/daughter) to come back home. They you called them
You: Mom, Dad I'm back home.
Mom: Oh sweetie you came back home.
smile.gif

Dad: We have not much crops for today. But it's enough to feed the three of us.
You: Mom, Dad, I came here with some company with me today. They are waiting outside.
Both of your parents were confused.
Dad: Some company?
Mom: You met some stranger dear? :0
Dad: I didn't know that there were people still living in the Bad lands.... I'll will check them out.
And so your dad opened the door. And he saw the old man and a guy with a mask carrying a boy with him.
Your dad had a shock expression. And let's the strangers come inside the house.
Dad: Please sit with us in the dinning table. Dear, get them some water.
Mom: Alright then. (agreeing without a hint of complaint)
Vantias: Where will I put Ventus Master?
Master Xehanort: _(your name)__, Do you have a room?
You: Ye Yes, Master Xehanort. (nods)
Master Xehanort: Please direct Vanitas to your room and put Ventus.
You: Alright, Master.

And so you directed Vanitas to your room and Vanitas placed Ventus to your bed. Then he went back to the dinning table to listen to the discussion with your parents and Master Xehanort. So your parents and Master Xehanort, were discussing that they want you to come with them and (he/she) will take care of Ventus. And both parents were surprised.
Mom: You want to take our child away? WHY?! The mother asked with slight anger in her expression.
Dad: Now, now dear calm down.
Mom: How can I calm down if they want to take our only child away?!
Master Xehanort: Your (son/daughter) you see, (he/she) agreed that (he/she) will be Ventus's protector. (He/She) will go far away from home. But don't worry. We'll take care of (him/her).
Dad: Maybe this will be a journey experience for our little (boy/girl).
Mom: But dear?!
Dad: (He/She) has no friends here in the Bad lands Our child needs to grow as a person and can also meet new people. And having an adventure may not be so bad.

Somehow your dad has persuaded your mom thinking that it was a good idea to go with them.
Mom: Oh, alright. But I am going to miss (him/her).
Your Mom sheds a tear.
Dad: We are going to miss our little (boy/girl) very much. I'm going to miss (him/her) too.

And so both parents finally agreed that there child will go with them.
Master Xehanort: Excellent, we'll be leaving tomorrow first thing in the morning.
We'll leave Ventus here till tomorrow. Let's go somewhere to rest Vanitas. And come back here to pick up Ventus and _(your name)__ tomorrow.
And so Master Xehanort and Vanitas left the house.
Both parents were helping you pack your things for the big journey you are about to embark tomorrow morning. You let Ventus sleep in your bed in your room. And so you decided to sleep in the floor. Your mom asked you?
Mom: Are you sure you want to do this?
You: Yes mom. I want to protect him.
You gave your mom a sheer determination to protect him.
Mom: Alright, then. I can see your path is set.
Dad: Don't worry dear, our little (boy/girl) will be fine.
Mom: Well, sleep well dear.
Your mom gave you a bed sheet and lay it in the floor and gave you one pillow. And tucks you in with a blanket.
You: Good night mom and dad.
Both parents kissed you good night in the forehead.
Dad: Sleep well you got a big day tomorrow.
You: Okay.
Your parents closed the door to your room. And you stand up, and you went to your drawers, and got an extra blanket from it. And tucked Ventus with it. And got back and lye down the floor again with the bed sheet and placed your head in a comfy pillow and tucked yourself with your blanket.
You: I'm gonna miss mom and dad.
You started to cry of how much you are gonna miss them. But soon afterwards,
You: Maybe this is a good thing. I decided it to go with them and be his protector. Well that settles it. I'll be his protector no matter what happens. Don't worry Ventus. I'll protect you. Then after saying those things to (himself/herself), you looked at Ventus seeing him sleep then you slowly closed your eyes fell into deep sleep.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Looks like the adventure will begin in the next chapter. =D Curious what it'll be like as Ventus protector. At least the parents agreed to it relatively quickly. I imagine a part of it has to do with how little they have to eat as well. :3 Which in its own way is sad. I hope him/her can eventually have a reunion with their parents later on in time. A fun chapter overall.

VenTer

Awards
Looks like the adventure will begin in the next chapter. =D Curious what it'll be like as Ventus protector. At least the parents agreed to it relatively quickly. I imagine a part of it has to do with how little they have to eat as well. :3 Which in its own way is sad. I hope him/her can eventually have a reunion with their parents later on in time. A fun chapter overall.
Wow thank you so much ^_^ I'm glad you like my story. I'll do my best in the next chapter thank you. ^_^

VenTer

Awards
Part 3
You woke up the next day, You took off your blanket and stood up from the floor you are sleeping on. You looked at your bed and looked at Ventus as he still sleeps and hasn't woken up. You opened the door from your room then went to the dinning table, and saw your mother baking bread for breakfast from the crops they harvested.

Mom: Oh your finally awake. Please sit down, and I'll prepare for what you are going to eat.
You: Thank you mom.
You sat at the dinning table, a plate and a glass of water were already set in the table.

Your dad came out from the other room and has woke up too. And made a big Yawn.
Dad: Good morning, dear and good morning to you too _(your name)___.
Mom:Good morning to you too dear. Did you sleep well?
You: Hey dad good morning to you too.
When your dad heard your voice,
Your dad rushed to you and hugged you.
Dad: I'm gonna miss you so much. And remember to be good to those around you. And remember to be kind and friendly when you have real friends alright.
You: Dad, is that why you didn't sleep well last night too?
Your mom finished baking the bread and was about to put it in the table. The she turned around and heard you and your dad's conversation and said
Mom: Your dad and I were crying last night, of how much we are going to miss you. But it is for the best. You need to get out there and see what life and experiences are in store for you.
Then she placed the bread in the dinning table.
You Mom, Dad :'(
You were about to cry but your mom said
Mom: Don't cry dear. Be strong. And make sure you visit us alright from time to time okay.
You Okay mom I promise I'll visit you.
You gave both of your parents a big smile. To show that you are alright.
Mom: Alright then now let's eat our bread everyone and _(your name)_, I baked enough bread for your big journey ahead of you. Eat a lot so you will have a lot of energy.
You chowed a lot of bread in your mouth because you were so hungry.
You: Munch munch munch...... you nodded.

The three of you ate your last breakfast together as a family. Then your mom asked you a question,
Mom: Is that boy still asleep?
You: Yes mom he's not awake yet. I don't know why though. But I do remember, Master Xehanort did something to him then couldn't be awake again after that.
Mom: I see.......
The mom got confused of what you said of from what happened to the boy.
Dad: His name is Ventus right dear?
You: Right dad, after from what Master Xehanort did to him.
Dad: You haven't mentioned it us, what did he do to Ventus? You can tell us from what you saw yesterday.
You were hesitant at first to tell them about, but you have finally decided to tell them from what you saw.
You: I saw Master Xehanort stabbed him when he was unconscious. He was fighting some shadow like monsters yesterday. He was forcing something out of Ventus. Then when he was tackled down by those shadow monsters. And became unconscious and stabbed him with his key like sword. And out came the guy in the mask and Master Xehanort named him Vantas. I was shocked from what happened to him. Then some rocks fell and made some rumbling noise and Master Xehanort said "Who goes there?" That's where I came out and rushed to Ventus and tried to shield him. Mom, I don't want to see him getting hurt. That's why I agreed to be his protector.

Both of your parents were shocked at what you have told them.
Mom: Dear, Is this all true?
You: Yes mom it's true
Dad: What if Master Xehanort will hurt you too?!
You: Dad, It kinda makes me wonder though he appointed me to protect him. He didn't hurt me.
Dad: Well in that case be on your guard no matter what. We agreed that you will go with them. When Ventus wakes up, be a good friend to him alright.
You: Yes, dad I will.
Mom: Be careful alright dear.
Then someone knocked at the door. Your dad went straight for the door and opened it. When he opened it, it was Master Xehanort and Vanitas.
Master Xehanort: Is your (son/daughter) ready? And Vanitas go to _(your name)__ room and pick up Ventus.
Vanitas: Alright then Master.
As he was about to pick up Ventus, Vanitas wrapped him with a sheet of blanket around his whole body then carried him. Your mom prepared your things. And gave you something for your journey.
Mom: Here you go dear, I knitted a scarf to keep you warm.
Just then your dad came to you too and also he is going to give you something as well.
Dad: I found a colorful rock just from the crop fields and made it into a necklace. And I made you this wooden sword from our ply wood we have when we need fire wood. It will help you to train for combat.
Your dad puts the necklace on you and gives you the wooden sword.
You: Wow! thanks dad. :D
You both hugged your parents. And Master Xehanort called out to you.
Master Xehanort:_(your name)_ It's time to go.
Vanitas went outside while carrying Ventus. And you also went outside too. The three of you were heading out and walking away from your house.
While heading out, you looked back at your home as they waved you good bye and shouting "see you soon". "Don't forget to visit us dear."
Then you waved good bye too. "Bye mom bye dad see you soon" you said it quietly. Then turned around and kept walking.

Last edited:

VenTer

Awards
Part 4
The four of you moved far away from your house then, Master Xehanort used his darkness to open up a dark portal. You asked him,

You: Is it safe to go inside Master?
Master Xehanort: Yes _(your name)_. This portal will take us to another world.
You: Really?! :eek:
Master Xehanort: Now let us go inside and move on to the next world shall we.
You: Alright then Master.
Master Xehanort went in first then you then Vanitas still carrying Ventus. Once you were on the other side of the portal, you are now in another world. It was an Island. You see blue waters and the dark blue skies because it was night time there. You have never seen like this before in your life. You were amaze of all the things you see. There were tall tress waters and sand.
You: Wow, this is amazing. I've never been in this kind of place before.
Master Xehanort: Come now enough gazing
Vantias: Let's go little (boy/girl) follw where Master Xehanort is going.
You: Why?
Vanitas: There is a possibility that Ventus might not wake up or can wake up.
You: Really?!
Vanitas: Let's just watch and see.
You: Okay then if you say so.

So both of you and Vanitas followed Master Xehanort inside the shack then up the stairs then out the door then walked across the bridge to the other side of the small island with a a bend palm star shaped fruit and some other palm trees. Master Xehanort ordered Vanitas to place him on the bend palm tree with the star shaped fruit. Then just as he placed Ventus in the palm tree, Vanitas walked away for awhile then you asked...
You: Vanitas, Where are you going?
Vanitas: I'm just gonna have a stroll for awhile.
Master Xehanort: _(your name)__ leave him be.
You: Oh okay. So what's gonna happen now Master?
Master Xehanort: If his heart was fractured like this, there might be a slight chance of possibility that he won't wake up. So this place shall be a good scenery or a good resting place.
You: So you think Ventus might not wake up?
Master Xehanort: We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Meanwhile in Ventus's heart:
You see Ventus falling and falling down shirtless to his fractured heart. Then he talks to this mysterious voice. This mysterious voice has given him a part of his heart. And his heart became whole again and says:
Ventus: Open the door.

Back in Destiny Islands:
Master Xehanort and you waited for a sometime then Master Xehanort thought to himself in his mind that hmmm.... He might not wake after all. So Master Xehanort turned around and was about to leave him. You saw Master Xehanort about to leave him, and so you tried to stop him.
You: Wait Master, He hasn't woken up yet can we wait a bit lo....ng...
You turned back then saw Ventus's arm lift up. Then the key like sword appeared from his hand. An shoots out a ray of magic in the skies. Then Ventus slowly opens his eyes.
Master Xehanort smiled as he see's the boy being awake. And you were also smiling too that he was finally awake.
You: Alright Ventus is awake! :D
You were really happy for him. When Ventus was awake he took off the sheet blanket that was wrapping around him. Then you wondered....
You: Hmm..... I wonder where did Vanitas went off too? I wanted to tell him about the good news.
Master Xehanort: Alright now that Ventus is awake, all of us are going to see my old friend who is also a Keyblade Master like me and his name is Master Eraqus. Then you suddenly got curious of the weapons they have. And you asked him with curiosity,
You: Master, What are those key like swords you used.... What do you call a weapon like that?
Master Xehanort summons his weapon and shows it to you and moved it closely to you.
Master Xehanort: Now this here weapon is called a keyblade. The keyblade is a weapon uses to fight darkness and can open and unlock locks of path ways and doors to the heart of each world.
You: There are other worlds out there besides the Bad Lands and this Island? Wow! :eek:
Master Xehanort: Look at the stars in the sky, each star leads to another world.
You: Wow that is amazing Master! :eek: So when are we going to see Master Eraqus? Tomorrow?
Master Xehanort: No no, in a few days or so little one. We need to get some rest. Come on now. My house is just on the other side of the other Island.

And so the three of you went all the way to the shore to where the one boat was parked there on the shore line. And now Master Xehanort is wondering to where Vanitas is.
Master Xehanort: Hmmm I wander where Vanitas went too?
Then you saw him walking by the beach front coming your way.
You: There he is Master.
Master Xehanort: Come now, we are all going to my house and get some sleep.
Vanitas: Yawn, I do feel tired. Okay Master.
You: Let's Yawn's go
You all went into the boat. You felt sleepy but you still have to stay awake. You sat near with Ventus in the boat. And Vanitas was just staring into the see at the end of the boat. And Master Xehanort was rowing the boat all the way to the other island to where the other islanders lived. When you made it all to shore to the other island. Master Xehanort directed all to where his house is located. It was in next 2 two houses with a 3 palm trees to each house in the west of the village.

Master Xehanort opened the door to his house. And all of you went inside and were all feeling really tired. In Master Xehanort's house it was a one floor house were there are 2 bed rooms and a sofa and a kitchen. Master Xehanort asked the three to where are they gonna sleep tonight? I'll go ahead to my room and take my rest. The three of you can decided where are you gonna sleep.
So Vanitas spoke up and said he'd picked the sofa to where he is gonna sleep in tonight.
Vanitas: I picked the the sofa to sleep. You and Ventus can take the other bedroom.
Both of you and Ventus went inside the bedroom. Then you told Ventus to sleep in the bed. And you realised that you haven't properly introduced yourself to him. And so you said:
You: I haven't introduced myself. Hi, my name is _(your name)__. It's nice to meet you. ^_^
Then Ventus repeated your name.
Ventus: _(your name)__ .
You: You should probably get some rest now. You can sleep in the bed while I'll sleep in the floor. Don't worry I'm used to it.
So Ventus went straight to bed, and put on his blanket and closed his eyes and sounded asleep. While you got an extra pillow from the bed. And you had your blanket you brought from your backpack from what things your mom prepared for you. You set up your pillow and blanket to the floor. And tucked yourself in too. And said good night Ventus then yawned. And fell asleep.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You're welcome. Both of your new chapters are terrific. :D

Good to see Ventus has finally woken up. It's great Vanitas has stuck around so far. Kind of curious what will happen this time around with us meeting Master Eraqus as Ventus bodyguard? Hmm, we might be sworn to secrecy; since telling Eraqus what really happen to Ventus might not go over so well. As a result, it still amuses me greatly how we told our parents what really happened. xD At least they're right to tell us readers to keep our guard up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back