• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zspek09

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zspek09

Best Grinding Spots?

For the sake of the question being answered, the best grinding spot in DDD IS actually TWTNW lol. And lvl 30 is high enough. I did both fights no higher than lvl 35 on proud mode. It was tough but doable.
  2. zspek09

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

I really wasn't too fond of the Disney boss battles in KH HD 1.5, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Chernabog only because he looked so badass.
  3. zspek09

Tech ► SIGNATURE HELP

Is there anyway to EMBED code into my signature? I am trying to embed a music player from one of my soundcloud songs but cannot figure out how, or even if I am able to. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  4. zspek09

Will grinding out levels compensate for poor play?

Very impressive! And yes, the control scheme for Atlantica is pretty tricky, and will probably pose as an issue to a child who has already established a dexterity to mainly utilizing the left analog for movement (assuming she is playing the original KH and not the HD Remix which allows for...
  5. zspek09

DRAGON'S DOGMA: Dark Arisen|Pawn Sharing Thread

Hey everyone, I searched the forums and could not find one for Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen so I created this to be the official pawn sharing thread. If you have the game, feel free to post your pawns and stats here for rents. Below is info on my pawn. Hope you add me so you can rent him for free...
  6. zspek09

NINJA STORM 3 MONTAGE FEEDBACK

Hello KHI, I recently purchased an elgato and was able to record a new Ninja Storm video montage. If you are a fan of the game, the series, or fighting games in general, please give me some feedback on the montage. It has both cpu and online battles in it. You will know once the title sequences...
  7. zspek09

News ► NEW KINGDOM HEARTS III TRAILER

Well, a new trailer has been revealed at the D23 event. From the impressions, it sounds like the trailer blew people's minds! Cannot WAIT for it to be released online.
  8. zspek09

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

Well seeing that it is KHBBSFM, it will include the dark realm chapter, as well as additional scenes.
  9. zspek09

Questionable article comments about Kingdom Hearts

Well to me those comments do seem very ignorant and immature. Definitely nothing a professional reviewer would say to his/her readers or viewing audience. I feel like it may have been a satirical review if anything.
  10. zspek09

Questionable article comments about Kingdom Hearts

What gaming magazine was this from?
  11. zspek09

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Great contribution to the question.
  12. zspek09

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Any news on release date for the UK?
  13. zspek09

You should stick with Amazon Pre-orders. The price is locked even if the game price rises before release, and sometimes you get the game earlier if the warehouse ships out the stock earlier enough. Either way, you'll get the game on release through Amazon as well.
  14. zspek09

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! Finally something better than a postcard. Looking forward to the art book.
  15. zspek09

Anyone else think this game ruined the uniqueness of they keyblade?

Well seeing that there was a keyblade war with over hundreds of wielders clashing in battle (as displayed by the leftover keyblades in the keyblade graveyard), it was implied in BBS that there were always many keyblade wielders, so it's not like it was a rare and unique weapon wielded by few.
Back