• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zook
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thx man, anyway just asking. You've seen my other tags right? what do you think i should like improove on?
    hey zook, can i try photo shop, i wanna see the difference between gimp and photo, and CSK 4 would be nice ^^
    xD Wow, never thought about it. I always get around to repping you and the others. Yall deserved it and still do.
    Hey i heard of free PhotoShop copies going around.May i have one?Please?
    And is it harder to navigate than GIMP or the other way around?
    Alright, and yes, it was very smooth and easy download. I put it on my Flash drive, extrcation was easy, all in all a easy proccess. I am very happy, thank you for said download. Once I get the hand on things it should be a easy proccess.
    Alright man, more PS help.

How do I copy and paste a stock onto a C4D?

Okay you know how in PS the multiple pictures you open come up in the top and you just click one like a tab. Anyway I go to the stock and then got to edit, and click copy, then I got to the C4D and then go to edit, then paste, but nothing happens. Is there something I am missing?
    Alright thanks, by lay I meant to say layout, there is three kinds
    Essential
    Basics
    New Additions to CS4
    Few quick questions about PS
    1. How do I unlock a layer?
    2. How do I render stuff. (Remove backgrounds from stocks)
    3. How do I put brushes in to the program
    4. Which lay is best suited for someone who is new to PSCS4, Essentials, Basic, New Additions to CS4

It will be much appreciated if you can help.
    I heard because it was the newest version out. The run as administrator thing isn't so bad, I know my dads password.
    oh, i was looking at it from the wrong prespective, that is a deal much easier. It is CS4 though isn't like a total revamp version of PS? Hope I can learn how to use it.
    that is cool and all, but I would like to know the extraction process or whatever, is it a zip file? Am I going to need WinRaR or what, I would like to know those kind of things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back