• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zombo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Luxord Help!(Really getting annoying)

Can anybody help me everytime I get attacked I always get my time drained,infact mine goes faster than his.
  2. Z

Ability Help!

really,could of swore seeing people use it with Sora's regular form.
  3. Z

Ability Help!

Although this is quite a wierd question(even wierder since I got the game in March 28)but what is that one move where after Sora attacks he finishes with a circle of wind?(In the same effect of the fire move)
  4. Z

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

Well since argueing is getting really pointless and ain't going anywhere,Bye now.
  5. Z

Wow,you really are stuck up.:)
  6. Z

Astounding.Make that up yourself?:rolleyes:
  7. Z

spending $50 for a game you hate,well atleast the company gets your money.:)
  8. Z

spending time posting on a board about a game you don't like.
  9. Z

Same thing I was going to ask!
  10. Z

Yes they gave the first KH a higher score,but KH2 has a lower one(Which BTW had so much improvements) Do you even like Kingdom hearts at all?
  11. Z

Im just surprised how he says the first one is way better than the second.(yes the first one is good but there are so many improvements in this one)
  12. Z

Yes there are flaws in the game,but that still doesn't stop it from being incredibly good.
  13. Z

Anti Form

Well just got done using it....again! *SPOILERS* Kicked Saix's ass for sure. :p
Back