• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zol

PSD's please?

Can someone share some PSD's I can learn off of? PS only please. No Gimp.
  2. Zol

I have no idea.

What is this?
  3. Zol

Drop Zone

Entered for SOTW. cnc? EDIT 1: EDIT 2:
  4. Zol

Help/Support ► Weight problems

my Dad weighed 150 at 20 yrs. Then he hit 21 and the weight came. about 195 so it'll come.
  5. Zol

Enilisting for a shop

The reason I'm not sending an application to any is because I can't pick one, and I wouldn't mind joining any of them so, if you own a shop, I'd love to be recruited. http://oi44.tinypic.com/fe19fq.jpg And if you don't own a shop, cnc is fine.
  6. Zol

UGLY BUTT NEKU

TADA! cnc? personally, i think i shoulda never put that lens flare in.
  7. Zol

Back??

Hey guys. I signed up a while ago. Now I'm back. Hopfully I'll be more active this time around. :X :confused:
  8. Zol

How did lea turn into axel?

glad this thread was here, cleared some thing's up for me
  9. Zol

Hello again.

Hey I'm Zol, i joined awhile ago, and unfortunately forgot about this site. So here i am.... I like to do GFX, and i'm not too bad at it. always taking pointers and lessons though. I occasionally do some role playing. I am also on the forums of KHPlanet and Square Enix online. Maybe you know...
  10. Zol

Hey there everyone!

Hi im Zol im friendly. i like to do roleplays and i hate to say i havent heard the best things about this site so impress me and i'll stay ;)
Back