• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zoero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

eh the post i made about a deck strategy was made in this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-re-chain-memories/120145-unbeatable-deck-against-human-bosses-mainly.html#post3564963 now apparently moved to here... :/ edit: btw, the so called "triple posts" were actually bumping...
  2. Z

Re: Unbeatable Deck! [Against human bosses mainly] eh no posts? bumps then... -.-
  3. Z

Cant find something, halp pl0x

yeah i noticed >_>... *sob* oh well, im playing that fight now on FM anyway :D
  4. Z

=o.... game tricked me >_>... well il have to play FM1 again then >_< wanted to try that fight with card system :/
  5. Z

Hi, in the back of the box there is an image of Sora fighting an uknown, pretty much like the Sora vs Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix after you defeat Malifecent. I tried every card in hollow bastion and i cant seem to find this battle/event. Please let me know if you have found it, this was my...
  6. Z

RE: COM Controller problems anybody?

Re: COM Controller problems anybody? there is not a single KH game that can be used with the PS1 controller, i bet they get some money for doing that >_> evil beeches...
  7. Z

Re: Unbeatable Deck! [Against human bosses mainly] BLEHHHEHEHEHHE! some bump >_>
  8. Z

Re: Unbeatable Deck! [Against human bosses mainly] Well if it hurts you that badly please be so kind to contact a GM and get it moved. Thanks.
  9. Z

Re: Unbeatable Deck! [Against human bosses mainly] o.o you are a quick flamer rgh3riubg i mean, poster, yeah poster.... my bad. I posted it hear because this strategy only works in the PS2 version of Chain of Memories. Some skills are not available in the GBA version...
  10. Z

Unbeatable Deck! [Against human bosses mainly] First of all, this deck is proven to work on human bosses, org13 members, etc. I have tried it on normal mobs, heartless bosses and any other kind of boss and it's not quite effective. Yet, at lvl 40 i am at the final floor and my health is not...
  11. Z

where can i find:

where can i find the part in which sora is in hollow bastion and founds kairi in the floar and ansem in riku's body, u know, the part of I KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW and that. i wana download it
  12. Z

Anime Fight beta

hello- Anime Fight is a custom game map of the great game "Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne expancion pack". It can be downloaded at s14.invisionfree.com/animefight this map is a custom hero arena where u battle with various heroes with they own special skills. in this special map u would find...
  13. Z

KH2 Favorite character

1-Ansem riku ( possesed riku or dark riku whatever) 2-Xemnas 3- organisation roxas ( when he was an jusan kikan member) jusan kikan= org 13 for the ignorants 4-cloud 5-sephiroth 6-kairi 7-simba 8-demyx 9-kupo 10-anti-sora, shadow sora, anti form sora (anti sora- the one u fight at captain hooks...
  14. Z

3 way ultimate battle

Kingdom Hearts 1, has a beter, waaay beter story, but khs2 gameplay and animation kickass
  15. Z

things that should be made

KH battle royale, where u can fight as any character of kh, kh CoM and KH2 the game should be like a marvel vd capcom style... u know
Back