• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ziphiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

im sorry khfan... please update me!!! lol
  2. Z

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

(bump) ok pplz.. if you really like this story so far i will continue so please post soon and i will continue soon...
  3. Z

YES!!! HAMMY FROM OVER THE HEDGE!!! what do you think?? lol i love it
  4. Z

((NEW CHAPTER)) ~Stray from the Path~ Zi and Fearo were flying outside the train as they see the world between worlds Zi says to Fearo, "Quick! Slam the train off the tracks!" They both go flying at full speed ailing the train as it falls into the nothingness of space. They crash land on a...
  5. Z

GAH!!! THERE WAS NO ZIPHIROTH IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!! WHAAAA!!!!!!! i'm gonna go drown myself now :( lol
  6. Z

lol kh_fan... lol lemme think and ill try to get a new chapter up soon right now im at the mall... lol or else i would put one up now... lol peace out pplz be back soon hopefully
  7. Z

Nuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur No Fun Kh Keep Goin!
  8. Z

DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!! (BUMP) damn people post! lol I AM STILL ALIVE YA KNOW! lol ttyl peace out
  9. Z

meh you'll think of somthing... my thread us actually starting to go dead lol... anyways.. i've got a job at a pet store lol so yeah.. on the eighth of next month ill have money on my phone lol so gimmie a call the number again is 262-880-7321... i really wanna hear from you...
  10. Z

i konw too small... and acidental double post.. (EDIT!)
  11. Z

((BUMP)) NEW CHAP!! Chapter 11: "Find Anything?" Sora steps up as Ziphiroth says to him "Riku and Kairi will be found.. Don't worry Sora, We'll Find them." Lilli walks up to Zi and give him a big kiss as he looks at her and asks "What was that for?" She replies "Because.. I can." everyone...
  12. Z

I AM BACK! lol NICE ONE FAN! i loved it :D lol especially because the last part :) lol ttyl PS. look on my thread and call me if i do that again as a matter of fact.. call when you see it lol call the cell
  13. Z

im sorry guys... if i forget from now on gimmie a call and remind me... 1-262-880-7321 Cell.... 1-262-619-0625 Home.... ty and ill try to get a new chapter up and running soon ttyl peace... PS. Say your SN from here if i answer.. ask for nick.. if your female say your name is ashley if your...
  14. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Here Comes David Bowie!!! Post You Short Blonde Fuker! Pancakes!
  15. Z

nah.. im going to try and not put spoilers in...
Back