• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Recent content by Zip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zip

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

Some new tidbits from the Famitsu interview with Nomura: Source: https://gematsu.com/2019/06/final-fantasy-vii-remake-director-tetsuya-nomura-confirms-honey-bee-inn-cross-dressing-event-new-events-dialogue-options-and-enemies
  2. Zip

While I love Steve and George’s takes, I like that they’re recasting the voice actors for the remake. It shows me SE is making some creative choices to make this game stand on its own, despite surely knowing doing so might polarize the fan base. I highly doubt they would risk the backlash from...
  3. Zip

They’ve confirmed it will end with the escape from Midgar. Since they’ll have to significantly expand the story, how would you feel if we get playable sections as Tifa, Barrett, and Aerith that expand their stories when they aren’t with Cloud? For example, we don’t really know what Barrett was...
  4. Zip

The Avengers Project - Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal; more info in 2018

That’s awesome if true. A lot of SE’s future financial success depends on this and FFVII, so it’s good they’re listening. They can’t afford for it to be a flop.
  5. Zip

That is still splitting the game up over two discs. I didn’t say the game would be played half on one disc and half on the other. But the game’s content (or data if you prefer) is confirmed to use two discs. That said, yes. The method RDR2 used for dividing the content is the most likely one...
  6. Zip

However, it seems this first game is just Midgar. Idk how on earth they’re expanding it that much to be two discs of content. But that gameplay video has me on board regardless. I love this story and the characters, so I don’t mind spending more time with them.
  7. Zip

The trailer for those not watching:
  8. Zip

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I think I like the idea of Sora rewriting things if it is implemented similar to the Final and Secret episodes of BBS. It wouldn’t change anything in the main game, but would be on a separate save file you can create once you beat the main game and meet any special requirements. The story itself...
  9. Zip

Releasing March 3rd, 2020!
  10. Zip

The Avengers Project - Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal; more info in 2018

Finally! Worldwide reveal for Marvel’s Avengers during the Square Enix live broadcast on June 10th.
  11. Zip

Who wants an online mode?

I stand by my idea of integrating Re:Coded more by using the datascape as a way to replay KH3’s story missions and to introduce co-op missions, raid bosses, etc.
  12. Zip

Thanks for the update! The person should have stopped while they were ahead. At least we only have a little over two weeks before some concrete info comes out.
  13. Zip

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

Battlefield V is right below it in the rankings for sales over the last 12 months. The latter game has sold 7.3 million as of a few months ago, so KH3 has sold at least that.
  14. Zip

He’s pretty important, so I highly doubt they would cut him.
  15. Zip

So if they do three episodes, I think the first could end with the team sailing from Junon to Costa de Sol and fighting Jenova Birth. They could give us the entire first continent to explore in the post-game. What was world map could be full fledged explorable areas, like the swamp of the Midgar...