Recent content by Zip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zip

Does Sora still have a Drive form?

Drive Forms are due to the magic of the clothes provided to Sora by the fairies in KH2. Form changes, on the other hand, are a skill that any experienced Keyblade wielder can use, regardless of what they’re wearing. Remember that they were first used by the BBS trio. So in terms of what they...
  2. Zip

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

1. A Wreck-It Ralph world. How perfect would it be for it to parallel what’s happening there in KHUX since a lot of ReMind is already connected to what’s happening in the main story of that game? It won’t happen, but I think it would be a cool concept. 2. A Reverse/Rebirth style scenario where...
  3. Zip

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

I think it’ll be January, but I think December is possible if the DLC is ready and they want to boost their Q3 earnings. They’ll do well in Q4 regardless because of FFVII.
  4. Zip

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I’m really excited about Classic Mode. Even if I don’t use it, it’ll appeal to the traditionalists in the fandom. It also shows just how much this gameplay system is built off of the original game as opposed to being designed after FFXV or KH3. If anything, it’s a mix between the original and...
  5. Zip

I see FFVIIR as a complete reimagining of the original game, which didn’t have voice acting. All the FFVII VAs we know and love were cast here and there for different projects as needed. And many characters like Aerith have never had one consistent VA. So from my perspective, and I believe...
  6. Zip

Are you sure because I’ve never heard of any of these actors before except for Tyler and he’s not really a big name? If that was their reasoning, why not cast actors with actual name recognition? Like you said, they don’t need to worry about name recognition since this game will sell big...
  7. Zip

They’re keeping the “original” voice actors for projects like Dissidia, KH, and WoFF. This new cast is only for the remake series to give the characters a fresh sound. Unpopular opinion, but the project will be better off because of it.
  8. Zip

And now that’s more or less what this first episode will be! Lol
  9. Zip

An official recreation of the original box art for the original’s NA anniversary.
  10. Zip

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

- New battle portals (with boss replays and new mobs.) - New enemies, particularly the Nobodies for Vexen, Aeleus, and Ienzo. - Any unrevealed new playable characters. - Release date - Unlikely, but there will be tears of joy if there’s an FF cameo teased.
  11. Zip

Because UX is both a retelling and continuation of Chi. So it makes sense for them to finally retell the events of the Keyblade War. There hasn’t been an official playable version of the Keyblade War available for the West since browser Chi was for Japanese players only, so this is the first...
  12. Zip

9/3 Union χ JP Update: Message from Nomura, 4th Anniversary

My guess is that the Xehanort saga is one line, the Chi stuff is another, and then there will be a new series of games or something with its own separate storyline and characters with some crossover. I’ll probably be crucified for the mere suggestion of this, but I wouldn’t put it past Nomura...
  13. Zip

This is the best birthday news and I’ll be at Disney when the trailer drops. How perfect. Can’t wait to see some fresh content.
  14. Zip

This has a lot of interesting insights about the Gamescom demo.