• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Look I know you don't want to bring up this again and I don't know if you read the post. But I just want to say I'm sorry for autocorrecting you on the Censorship thread. I'm in my belief system that while yes while yes Will stab the heart of Davy Jones and becomes the new Captain of the Dutchman he was unable to do it because he was getting unconscious the moment after Jones stabbed him the chest which is why Jack assisted him by moving his hand with Jack's broken sword to impale Jones heart. End of discussion

Click the post if you haven't looked at it.
    Congrats on Bronze! You got it quite fast (8 months). For some members it takes years lol. Keep it up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…