• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zioxn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

The titan Paradox cup

that pic proves it :) cause all my drives, except final are maxed, final's at 5, and summon is at 5, then thats gonna take me awhile
  2. Z

How do you get Final form!

I was gonna say earlier, didn't get the chance, after the cut scene called "memory skyscraper"(sora battles roxas), final form is already obtained, just select either valor, wisdom, or master, and somehow u get lucky, you will drive into final form. ONCE you drive into final, you can select it...
  3. Z

i cant get the paradox cerberus

Hey I'm stuck right where u are, all my forms are at level 5 except master and valor, I've mastered those, I'm at level 77, I can't get the paradox cerberus cup either, the LE strategy guide doesn't say, anyone know?
  4. Z

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: still waiting Look here---->http://www.modchipstore.com/customer/product.php?productid=16158&cat=0&page= This should solve your problems, now play kingdom hearts 2, hehe!!
  5. Z

Namine's Name?

Well only organizational members have an x in their name, namine is not part of the organization, EVEN though she is a nobody aka khari's shadow;)
  6. Z

What would be your choice?.....

wow, kool replys so far, keep 'em coming, only less than 65 hours till KH2!!! I can't stand the wait, besides waiting 4 years, I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel better :)
  7. Z

haha very funny, there goes my soda, thanks a lot :)
  8. Z

If you had a choice....what would you choose? Light? aka sora Dark? aka riku twlight? aka bhk ************************NO SPOILERS!!*********************** (just a poll till kingdom hearts 2 arrives, i was bored!:) )
  9. Z

I took off of my......

...thats interesting, i didn't know that, i know some Japanese, but never read anything like this, thanks for posting!!
  10. Z

I took off of my......

well translated in english its called passion and in english they gave it a new name called sactuary:mad:
  11. Z

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

I checked my order for kindgom hearts 2, it says its released on March 28th and shipped out in 24hours on ebgames.com.......so I should have the game on the 29th if not sooner.....:)
  12. Z

I took off of my......

oh god really?,,,,what else are they going to change, less dialogue like they did in kingdom hearts, the first game had 2,200 something words,so kingdom hearts 2 is rumored to have over 8,000 words of dialogue, if the english is cut down, :-(
  13. Z

I took off of my......

yea.......in japan its called passion, in the international release a.k.a North America, Europe, Australia, its called "Sanctuary or My Sanctuary", i liked the title passion better...
  14. Z

The voice beyond!?

Remember in Sora's awakening in Kingdom Hearts?....how a voice guided sora through the beginning fights, told him about "this is the last haven you'll find here...."at the end of the world save point, and at the end of the game "You are the one, who will open the Door to the Light."? Do you...
  15. Z

LE Strategy Guide Cover FINALLY Revealed?

I was gonna post earlier, if you want to buy the limited edition guide, too late, you can't order it if you want to, from bradygames.com anyway, my friend said it wasn't for sale anymore, i guess the only way to buy was to pre-order it.
Back