• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ZiggyK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Famitsu Scans and Screenshots July 21 & 22, with translations

Re: New Re:coded scans I've seen some of these. Haven't seen others (though I'm often behind, doesn't mean they are new). Thanks OP
  2. Z

Help/Support ► I need to leave a website

Ask an admin to ban you.
  3. Z

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

I know, I like Nimoy. He just wasn't as good as he was in the other trailers IMO.
  4. Z

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

Ahk, thanks. Still not sure im going to like it..
  5. Z

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

I actually feel MX has gotten a bit worse :S Leonard Nimoy is still good, but not as epic as he was in the trailer. I believe the big three plus Mark Hamil all deserve kudos. Brilliant performance. Any word on Terra's VA then?
  6. Z

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

>.> Wait.. why did this have turn based gameplay along with the gameplay from BBS... and why was it sidescroller in some parts and not in others. Sounds like Square Enix has gone a bit bipolar with the gameplay here.. not sure if want :S
  7. Z

Abortion - Pro life or pro choice?

Ok, if there is a thread on this, I couldn't find it, so I assume it has been lost in the depths of inactivity. So guys, what do you think? Do you believe abortion should be illegalised? Females, would you get an abortion? If yes, under what circumstances?
  8. Z

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yeah I meant armour.
  9. Z

shoes

I hated Sora's giant feet in the first game :S
  10. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yeah but why would IMDB put it in the first place? Maybe it stemmed from the whole "Lol, Terra looks like batman, wouldn't it be funny if Christian Bale voiced him" and thinks got lost in translation like chinese whispers :S
  11. Z

Site-ripped videos

Ahk. I see. It's nice we can run them on our psp. Thanks OP
  12. Z

Site-ripped videos

So what exactly is in these videos?
  13. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I don't even know how the Christian Bale rumours started :S
  14. Z

Help/Support ► School Language?

Do Spanish at school and pay Goldpanner to teach you japanese xD
Back