• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Jezza does fine, you're a member I like and respect, so I've no issue with you using my nickname.
    haha you mean playing it on the pc with a ps2 emulator? I suppose I could give it a try xD
    Great so I have to wait a year to play those 3 games............ Re:COM was only release in NA right?
    Oh god... I'm 15 how the hell am I going to be able to afford a new 3ds. :( I haven't even played Days yet and I was just going to buy a normal ds to play it on but seeing as the 3ds is coming out,I'll just have to wait for it and play the two cames together.. Is there a release date for the 3DS?
    I've been since before Days was released and just go to know this. o3o
    And just because they're members, Premiums, Platinums, Mods, Super Mods, G Mods, GFX, Staff or Admins doesn't make them intellectually superior/aware. Just saying, though, from what forum did you come from?
    Well i guess we'll just have to wait and see, but until then i still have 3 other KH games to play so they'll occupy my time lol
    ohh ok. that makes sense. i guess they made BBS with the idea in thier heads that "everyones already played KH1 and 2 so we'll just base the prequal off of everything those games have mentioned". i think they should have thought about introducing the new audience to kingdom hearts. making it a little easier to understand if thats the first kingdom hearts game youve ever played
    Hey dude. Thanks for telling me the order of the games. i knew that BBS was like a prequal to KH1 so i was gonna play that first, but im glad you told me it would just ruin the series kinda. ill take your word for it lol
    Z
    Lol, I finally found that episode where that clip came from, it's got some of the strangest animation I've ever seen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…