• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zexy_is_sexy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

the runaways

anyone looking foward to the runaways i am even though its rated r anyway i love the video cherry bomb
  2. Z

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

dude if it comes out on the 1st of june thats when hansons new album shout it out comes out to weird ay
  3. Z

la la lady brown

i love this song its so awsome YouTube - Song: Lady Blabla - Rosetta Brown (to f%ck dressed in a woman Shin) LOL some chick is singing about shin dressing up as a chick and please dont be mean about shin he really make a hot chick
  4. Z

famous people who like kingdom hearts

well i was in stickam chat today with romeo nightingale from rouge morgue and the fans were talking about ps2 games and one fan asked if romeo liked kingdom hearts and he said he loves it he cant wait for the next game so anyway has anyone else heard of famous people likeing the kingdom hearts...
  5. Z

Help/Support ► its a sad day for happyness

no not the movie a sad day for happyness is a song from cinema bizarre who wboke up the band aint together anymore =( cinema bizarre was my life my obession
  6. Z

Help/Support ► its a sad day for happyness

its a sad day for happyness to day cause i found out my fave band broke up all the fans have been crying its the end of the world but jack strify is going solo so that might be a good thing and mr hangover might be a wildflower to so what do you think us fans should do fade into darkness, just...
  7. Z

Ansem SoD and Sora's Heartless

whats SOD please explain i so dont know what it means
  8. Z

Whose ending has shocked you most?

terra because he came xehanort i dont like master xehanort but i like terra i feel bad for terra now
  9. Z

(Spoiler) major questions

i dont like MX cause he made terra evil terra was a good boy now i have to replay the games just to see ansem xemnas
  10. Z

Ain't it just CUTE??

aww its so cute i love ienzo even though he hurt his father but so what hes so cute i love him
  11. Z

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

got it memorized i love love love tha quote i say it everywhere now
  12. Z

is it me

is it me that has been replaying days and axel has been wareing eyeliner it looks like it to me has anyone seen it or is it just me?
  13. Z

Wtf, Xemnas?

i never seen the weapons before weird right i played heaps of times and didnt even notice it
  14. Z

Day 74 cutscene

i saw that on the game did ya know yensid is disney spelled backwards
  15. Z

How do you pronounce the character names?

yeaj they are hard to say dude what was the video with them saying there name link please
Back