• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zexion_org_xii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Ven and DS are sibling

oh thats brilliant!! it works with what i was getting across. the connections
  2. Z

Ven and DS are sibling

no he said that sora is that person. so sora who is a heart. is not the whole person. hes just the heart right??
  3. Z

Possibility in Ven/Roxas Connection

great theory, but i bet from what they will give us the story, it would be i dont know....something crazy out there. but props on the theory im with you
  4. Z

Ven and DS are sibling

im saying terra has that connection. with two shades of eyes. and sora and roxas are serpeate entities that are connected. dont let your eyes fool you. so then where is the other have of sora?? roxas right?? two sperate variables 1 plus 1 is not one
  5. Z

Ven and DS are sibling

1 plus 2 is not one. it doesnt make sense. im telling you their is another connection. haha and thank you thats what i was tyring to get across, thats working his idea. it doesnt fit. there is another connection
  6. Z

Fanfiction ► twisted futures and shattered dreams

im sorry. he was thinking to himself, and i wasnt paying attrention about the reader. i was baked. but he was dreaming more than anything. i mean its just aeris thats there. thats why that was short. there wasnt much for him but to continue on. but thank you for this. i will make them longer.
  7. Z

Ven and DS are sibling

in the second game, int he beginning roxas is half of sora? where is the other half? is sora the other half?? does that even sound right??
  8. Z

Ven and DS are sibling

roxas and sora are an half of someone else. what if its ven?? sounds like a great theory?? but come on its speculation. if you go back to when you first started playing kh2, all those ideas and theories that we all looked up were either total bs, or someone got lucky. it by then it doesnt even...
  9. Z

Fanfiction ► twisted futures and shattered dreams

(here is a fanfiction i came up with the other day, and here is the first chapter. please let me know what ou guys think, or what you may like to see?) A day will come when light and dark, night and day will open a path leading to chaos, back to nuthingness. the worlds will seperate and...
  10. Z

Terra, Xehanort, and Saix

there is a connetion.
  11. Z

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

hey guys im sorry that i havent put anything else up here....shyt has been hell for awhile now..i really dont know when im going to do a next chapter....
  12. Z

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

alright guys thanks for the praise and all i love it....im sorry as hell that i havent updated it has been seriously busy this last week....but tomorrow i am off from work so im promising at least three chapters by tomrrow....just to make up from the ones i should of done already
  13. Z

rip em mics

alright im bored as hell...so i thought this forum up to see if i can chill and freestyle with a few mcs...maybe do some tracks together or some shyt like that...so drop some lines and lets see what pops off...
  14. Z

mobb deep new album drops

i had just got the new mobb deep album...and i was thinking before i got it that the infamous were getting soft when they moved over to gunit. but when i heard the album it was nuthing short of great.not as good as other albums they havedone but its up there.
Back