• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zexion113

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

14 organization member

It could be Kairi also, they did kidnap her. It would be an interesting twist on the story.
  2. Z

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Terra called the UEM master Xehanort, so i think it is safe to assume he is in some way connected with Xehanort.
  3. Z

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Muffinman's idea is the best I've heard so far, it makes a lot of sense.
  4. Z

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

My friends and I were talking about it, and we can't guess what the title could be about. We thought that it's a possibility that their will be a time limit in this game since roxas said in the trailer that he would dissappear in 151 days.
  5. Z

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

What do you guys think the game's name could mean?
  6. Z

Am I the only one who doesn't/didn't use sleights?

I didn't use them any until the Ansem fight with Riku because one of them takes a full bar, but other than that I didn't use them once.
  7. Z

Enigmatic soldiers and drive forms...coincidence?

I really like this theory. It makes a lot of since. I really don't think they are new drive forms, but I do agree that has something to do with their specialties.
  8. Z

Enigmatic soldiers and drive forms...coincidence?

Where in the world did you get Xeffias from?
  9. Z

ES Boss Fight Footage

Well if it is roxas in the room of awakening, then they obviously found the room of awakening at some point or Roxas wouldn't be part of the Org.
  10. Z

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

I don't speak any japanese at all. I'm going to wait a little bit just to make sure that they don't make a USA release, but would I be able to understand the new scenes at all since they are in japanese if I were to import?
  11. Z

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

I really hope the game comes to America. I would say that this fight top things off for kh2fm. What are the chances that they would announce an american release date after the 29th?
  12. Z

Confusion..Organization 13 theory

What does Riku have to do with Nobodies having hearts?
  13. Z

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

It's a lot better than the KH2 cover was. I don'y like Donald on it though, everyone else is sitting or something and he is just standing there.
  14. Z

Thoughts into the little parts of kh2....

Everything is from other Final Fantasy games. If you don't know their stories then you won't under stand that stuff.
  15. Z

have you beaten the game?

I really enjoyed the game. I've beaten it a few times now, I never got into using slates though and the only time I ever used them in the game was to take out a bar of Ansem's health with Riku's all 9 sleight.
Back