• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zexion of the Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Keyblade Union, eh?

I noticed that there's an RP called "Keyblade Union", so there should be a short-lasting RP called the "Keyblade Confederecy"!
  2. Z

Death Note ~ Rules

An apple a day, keeps Ryuk quiet and away. Episode 1 The human whose name is written in this note shall die. The note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected. Episode 2...
  3. Z

Hello, KHInsider

Hi, I'm Zexion of the Twilight. I'm one of the old veterens when the "Comunity Board" was called "Introductions", also the time when there were KH2 theories and the Siru scandle. :thumbdown: Also known as the time when the smiles were better. I had a different username(s) back then, but I'm not...
  4. Z

Create your own card.

Sephy is hard,it is cheating.
  5. Z

Create your own card.

No one cares about my crappy ideas,:(
  6. Z

Guess who's back?Back again?Guess who's back,tell a friend.

^Crappy Song.After a long and perilous journey,I'm back!
  7. Z

When Axel says...

Me too!
  8. Z

Knights of Light

I'm tired of this.No one's posting in the original thread!So I'm remaking the Knights of Light gang! 1.SoratheKing794((The Leader)) 2. 3. 4.Kingdom_Knight((Guardian of Kingdom Hearts)) 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. Post here to apply.
  9. Z

Candy heartless

Yay!I'm happy!
  10. Z

Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix

Why!?Why can't it come out for America!?Why!?Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  11. Z

about Roxas

I saw the video with my own eyes.It's true and I'd hate to fight the thing in your sig.
  12. Z

about Roxas

The stabbing one was Namine.
Back