Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ZeVaine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Riku

Its funny to say out loud that Xehanort went and sent Kairi out on the ark... only for her to end up in the same place where Xehanort himself was sent to as a kid, which is also the same spot he first met himself as a heartless, and is also the same spot he went to later as that same heartless...
  2. Z

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

I also think its weird that Ephemer would randomly think of naming it Scala Ad Caelum (unless that name came later). Did the Union X verse speak Latin lol
  3. Z

Dark Road ► Discussing the heartless

Yep, as we've come to learn that perhaps much of what we thought was originally Xehanort/Ansem SoD's creation/doing, was probably just based on things that already existed in the past (The Ark for example). Either we're somehow in another Data world in Dark Road, or Xehanort/someone else was...
  4. Z

I have no issue with the player reincarnating to some extent as Xehanort. It ties wonderfully back to Kh1 and the parallels between Sora and Xehanort - having weird thoughts lately, and having dreams of other people. That connections to the past and others have always driven or influenced the...
  5. Z

I am more curious than ever to see how Dark Road plays out, because Xehanort's story/role in the series keeps getting more and more relevant with each game... even after his saga was said to be over. I'm going to be honest though - this whole world of unreality/fiction thing.... I wonder if...
  6. Z

The question is how she would get there in the past, if she's been 15 in the current timeline, assuming she's Subject X lol
  7. Z

It has to be the case that there's no guarantee WHEN you get reincarnated, and that's the rub of choosing to be reincarnated, OR there's some crazy ass time-traveling non-sense that allows second scala to exist at the same time everything in this final cutscene is happening... and that would...
  8. Z

Our ※ are gone! What? All our ※ , are gone? Huh? You can't say ※ ? Why not?
  9. Z

And then there's the fact that the MoM completely expects Luxu to not follow his role, even openly calls him an imposter/traitor... hard to know what will fall into his expectations and what won't. The fact he knew to visit Xehanort at some point too... was it because he knew that "player's"...
  10. Z

I almost wonder if Luxu either loses/openly accepts his heart to Darkness/ it posesses him (he behaves different while talking to brain). He's still somwehat himself, and even is willing to play along as he role of Luxu to make the MoM think he's still in control? I dunno, maybe not. Because...
  11. Z

I mean... I guess kinda... Xehanort at the very least has the memories of player (and it's implied he reincarnate as him), and Xehanort's heart does become SoD... Xehanort ends up becoming the scapegoat for Sora to defeat the 13 darknesses, and genuinely believes that he has the power to...
  12. Z

I'm liking the Luxu and Brain swap places theory - too. Otherwise, what is the purpose of taking Brain's body at the time he did.
  13. Z

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

I mean I get why the MoM keyblade is HIS medium - but why would it be the medium for any of the other foretellers? I don't imagine they had contact with or any meaningful connection to the MoM's keyblade? Just seems weird. There should be something in that box that is relevant to each of those...
  14. Z

To confirm - is what is in the Black Box probably the medium by which all the foretellers (and the memories of Luxu) were able to use to come back at the current era?
  15. Z

Ahh, ok! That all makes much more sense. I think the most confusing part is the "Second" Daybreak town that just exists somehow.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6