• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zeto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zeto

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

UMMMM GUYS i installed the patch but the theater mode and new cutscene are nowhere to be found D:
  2. Zeto

Is it a bad time to get into Union X/ Unchained?

I was bored during school today so I downloaded Union X. But I'm lowkey scared to open it, with the name change and the apparent gameplay changes. I already watched all the cutscenes, I just want to try the gameplay.
  3. Zeto

Some questions for the trophy collectors in 1.5 + 2.5

I don't remember CoM having Critical Mode.
  4. Zeto

Some questions for the trophy collectors in 1.5 + 2.5

For KH1: What are the easiest Mission 3 gummi routes for the Gummi Ship Collector trophy? Should I beat the final boss and then do the post-game stuff or should I max myself out and do all that stuff before? Re:CoM Now that difficulty trophies stack, what is the minimum number of...
  5. Zeto

Screen cut off in 0.2?

i'm sorry if this thread was made already, but for some reason the screen when I play 0.2 doesn't show the full resolution for example, when I'm casting a spell, the first few letters of the spell are cut out. any way to fix this? thanks in advance ! ^.^
  6. Zeto

News ► Trophy Lists for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix

...huh? how does that work
  7. Zeto

Wait so I have a question. If I play beginner and complete the journal plus secret bosses, and then beat the game on critical, will I get all of the trophies still?
  8. Zeto

I'm going to do it. I'm going to 100 percent every KH game. this is going to be so painful but so good
  9. Zeto

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! OH MY GOD I need to buy the physical version to lend to my friends, but I can't do that with digital. But I want that theme ;_____;
  10. Zeto

CoM or ReCoM for new players? (Does ReCoM ruin aspects of KH2)

Where can I get the KH mangas? Are they online?
  11. Zeto

CoM or ReCoM for new players? (Does ReCoM ruin aspects of KH2)

I don't know if this is the right topic to say this in, buttttt I find a lot of people, such as the people above, giving CoM a log of slack for what it did bad. (Honestly the game wasn't bad and the voice work is honestly fine), but can people see this game for what it did right? The dialouge...
  12. Zeto

Kingdom Hearts: An Observation in Fluctuating Level Design

It's funny how my favorite worlds of KH are the ones that makes sense about why there's no NPCs. Maybe that's why I loved 0.2 so much. I loved the atmosphere of that whole game. But then you have stupidly open areas in some KH worlds that looks like a colorful dessert that spreads over every...
  13. Zeto

Yoko Shimomura discusses KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP and World Tour concerts with Dengeki

I hope the concert is uploaded on youtube so i can slightly experience it ;___; *cries because it's never coming anywhere near florida"
  14. Zeto

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Boxart Revealed!

same, I'm more salty than sea salt ice cream rn
  15. Zeto

How are you enjoying 2.8? [NO SPOILERS]

Are you playing on a Pro or not?
Back