• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ahaha that's an idea! >D Karen, Nelo, you, me and anyone else who was there. ^^ the "Take Riku" reunion!!!
    Hmm, well pay no mind to them.
    I know... but then I had to leave for so long and I guss things happened while I was away. It was sad to come back and find that everyone was kind of doing their own thing.
    That actually never entered my mind... you don't seem like that kind of a person.
    They were... very good times.
    I'm sorry. Just keep hanging in there. Everyoe goes through times like that, I think. It's a part of this wonderful/terrible thing called life.
    It does suck. The other day I was actually looking back through my old messages and wishing I stilll had those.
    It's true. ^^ But they'll get better eventually, maybe they won't turn out exactly like you wanted, but since when does life do that lol? I know what you mean though.
    Wow, that's cool! I had to erase all of my messages when my parents freaked, so I don't have mine anymore... D,: how nosalgic though.
    I can understand that. I'm kind of in a similar predicament myself. But things WILL get better, it's just a matter of how soon.
    Really? Lol like the very first ones?
    Haha, if you're refering to the fact that I'm friends with DoW, she joined an FC I stared, and we found out that we're kind of similar, I guess is the best way to put it? Yeah? Sucks... things'll get better.
    Well not much has really happened as far as I know... DoW and I are now friends. Other than that I can't really think of anything... Lol, I'm good thanks. Life's still boring as usual. How about you?
    That's good to hear ^^ you always disappear without so much as a word *shakes head*
    Just clearing this up for anyone viewing my page, as soon as my new name is once again avaible Skater Nobody or Key To Destiny will be returning as my user name.
    what do you mean I'm not Karen? why..I am! D=
    oh and I see, so it was cos of a bet hehe I understand now then.
    I hope I'm not wrong but is this Josh the one I know? (who is my bro also) ..? ya changed your username? ok maybe I'm mistaken..um if so then my apologies ^^
    Hey Josh! It's really been awhile. I've been fine, thanks for asking :D What about you?

<3
    I know of the forum. I used to activly post on the FFG boards until they switched servers or something.

There have been several threads in the past asking others about the TCG. There is little interest of the game on these forums.
    Your the first person on this site other then myself that plays the game. Dident think anyone did actually
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back