• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ZEROSGEASS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

NA Site Updatez

why is there the psn logo at the bottom i though there was no digital download
  2. Z

bbs on the psp go?

on the official site for bbs it has the umd sign and the psn logo anf the game has no online multi player so well just have to wait.
  3. Z

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread no reason and sorry about that.
  4. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread heres a quote from that page
  5. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread yeah ive seen that really bad decision on their half the 500 or so people who own the go (including me) will be upset
  6. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread thats alright but Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Preview (PSP) - Gaming Age this site says its going to be but it doesnt look official so it looks like im going to sell my go and buy a 3000 or something but ill wait till September 10th to be sure thanks...
  7. Z

When is there going to be a BBS demo at the Playstation Store?

still dont even know if there even releasing the real game on the store
  8. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Is there any official news on Birth By Sleep being available for digital download
  9. Z

Favorite Orginazation member

Definitley Zexion hes kick ass and i like his hair lol
  10. Z

When is there going to be a BBS demo at the Playstation Store?

is the real game coming out for download anyway?
  11. Z

Censorship

Nah dont think it would be censored but whos going to voice mickey i hope its Bret Iwan
  12. Z

Zexions Death

I didnt see those twos nut living in a basement that long will do that to you eh
  13. Z

Zexions Death

True but he was Like WTF and screaming and stuff right?
  14. Z

Zexions Death

Yeah this Thread is about Zexions Death and i was just wondering is his death the only one that an Oganization member actually had a panic attack
  15. Z

THE Dustflier HATE FANCLUB

A Fanclub for anyone who hates the Dustflier the hardest Boss fight on Mission Mode MEMBERS: ZEROSGEASS (FOUNDER) fishman5487 αsiя Axel'sPetPhoenix Weeaboo luna1017 The Following shows A Strategy on how to bet it. Dustflier From Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A...
Back