• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zero_hiru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Lmao!

are you sure they aren't both dudes?
  2. Z

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

on a scale of 1-10, 1 is worst and 10 is best. i say 2
  3. Z

Sephiroth

like the last two said, there are already a bunch of guides to whooping good ol' sephi. you had to get to lvl 99 to beat him? i beat him at like lvl 50 something
  4. Z

when did you get final form

i was fighting saix, needed an hp/mp refill so i went for valor and got final. saix died 10 seconds later.
  5. Z

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

nobodies- assasians and berserkers heatless- red jazz
  6. Z

Final Form!! help me plz

i forgot to mention that once you go final the first time which is random like i said above, you can use final any time you want.
  7. Z

Final Form!! help me plz

Final form can be obtained after the cut cenes at Memory's Skyscraper in TWTNW. After this, the transformation to final will occur randomly while driving. This means that you could get it 5 MINUTES later or five DAYS later. You DO NOT have to be in TWTNW to get final form after the cut...
  8. Z

Help From Micky?

when you die in the fight, the screen tuns white and gives you three options. "never give up" "can't go on" or "load from last save". To fight as mickey you have to choose "never give up". As mickey, you can beat the enemy down to 1hp. You must finish the boss off with sora. Your main goal as...
  9. Z

secrets

lmao, you're not evan talking about the right game!*keeps laughing* They're talking about kh2. In easy, you can't get it. normal, beat all worlds; cups; all mini games; and fill jiminy's journal. proud - beat the worlds
  10. Z

But Why....

sorry....
  11. Z

But Why....

^ super spam! this has nothing to do with the topic...
  12. Z

But Why....

the point of playing as roxas is to learn the basic controls, teach you the trialngle reaction thing, and to get you excited about the rest of the game. besides, you get to (put the spoiler incase someone didn't know)
  13. Z

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

because of the squirlls with hack saws. actualy, who knows? some copy right thing from what my mom said.
  14. Z

(sorry if this is spam) i know the guys that work at my game stop(had some classes with them) and they're as obsesed about kh2 just the same as us all. and i'm kinda glad it releases on the 29th for me. lol got a tennis game the 28th. couldn't get it till the next day anyway.
  15. Z

my game stop said that people who reserved/preordered the game can get it the 29th and people who didn't have to wait till the 30th(sucks for them). i live in mississippi but i'm not sure if this applys to all the game stops in the state.
Back