• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zerkania

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Anybody else feel like the next entry will be DLC?

There isn't really a hand-held anymore to do another side game with, excluding maybe the 3DS but I don't think that's all that likely. A side-game on the Switch could be possible, but those are pretty demanding (a lot more than say the PSP/3DS) and it'd be odd to do that to alienate the current...
  2. Z

Cut Content

That was quite early in development actually, I wonder if that got scrapped because of the change from Luminous to Unreal Engine 4. Scala is huge and beautiful, and it may have been really hard to design the whole world over. Especially if it was just meant for Sora to go a little bit until he...
  3. Z

DLC Discussion

As long as it's not stupid mini-games (like classic kingdom), I'd be more than happy to pay for any Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC. It's a game I waited for since as long as I can remember, so I'm happy to splurge just this one time. DLC Keyblades (especially brought back from KH1/2/Days/BBS) would be...
  4. Z

The Missing Xehanort

This has been on my mind for a while, and it's kind of a theory I have. Master Xehanort took over Terras body at the end of BBS and then went to study under Ansem the Wise; doing some experiments tinkering with hearts and the darkness. Eventually we know that he was banished and at some point...
  5. Z

Theory on MoM relation to KH3 / Kingdom Hearts itself

This post will also contain some spoilers for KHX/KHUX and the other games, just a warning. Originally posted on Reddit but I figured discussions on here can be better. Anyway this is a work in progress, but thinking about back cover and KHUX and the MoM stirred up an idea in my head. Would...
Back