• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zehzebrazach

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Sora's Anti-Form Theory

I'd still prefer my original theory over it, but I understand the holes in it. Just something to think about. I can't imagine it would ever become a big part of any future Kingdom Hearts plot, in fact, if it is, indeed, remnants of being a heartless, it is likely to have gone away once Roxas and...
  2. Z

Sora's Anti-Form Theory

Going off of the bases of my theory, however contradicting it, another possibility could be that high amounts of light are used in order to go into drive, and with the light being released and not having enough time to build up, the Anti-Sora could be the darkness in Sora's heart "poking...
  3. Z

Sora's Anti-Form Theory

I understand it's not important, but I've seen threads made for much less.
  4. Z

Sora's Anti-Form Theory

I think the only hearts with no darkness at all are the Princesses of Light. Even if not a whole half of Sora's heart is darkness, it still exists, and between the two parts of light and the one part of darkness, I'm very sure his heart still contains "more than a hundred percent" of a heart...
  5. Z

Sora's Anti-Form Theory

I think every heart is half darkness, and the only reason why they say he has the purest heart is because it's connected to Ventus's heart, in which only light exists. It wouldn't be the first time Nomura mislead us.
  6. Z

Sora's Anti-Form Theory

Alright, bare with me, I'll go through this step by step. 1. Ventus's darkness was extracted, thus Vanitas. 2. Ventus must connect his heart to Sora's to survive, having an incomplete heart. 3. Between the light half of Sora's heart and the light half of the remaining part of Ventus's heart...
  7. Z

Timeline Error

I just realised this while I watched my brother playing Final Fantasy X. In Kingdom Hearts 1, Tidus is just a little, yet in Kingdom Hearts II (only a year or so later) you see Auron in Olympus Colliseum, and he has the same appearance (in age) as in Final Fantasy X when he fights along side...
  8. Z

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days How to Get King Mickey Help!

Yes after you beat the game, you can buy King Mickey and Sora once you meet certain specifications. Missions where you collect the Nobody Symbols, Crown Symbols, the Days, or Mission Mode? I have already beat the game, and Return of the King is not in the moogle shop, it is suppose to be...
  9. Z

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days How to Get King Mickey Help!

So I have went through the internet, looked at walkthroughs, but nothing really helps me. What do I need to do to be able to buy King Mickey (I beat the game) I heard you need to play all the mission through in Mission mode. I also heard you need to go back and collect a certain amount of nobody...
  10. Z

Theory Time!

I've had bits and peices of theory's on the Organization, and the Birth by Sleep characters, in this thread, I will try to bring them together, and I would like to hear all of your opinion, remember to keep an open mind, Kingdom Hearts takes all kinda of turns, anything can happen, so why can't...
  11. Z

riku vs xion and the way to dawn

I just beat the game. At the end when you are fighting Riku as Roxas, you see the Oblivion Keyblade he is fighting with slowly turninto a way to dawn, but you only see and outline of it glowing blue. There are many theories behind Riku's Way to Dawn.
  12. Z

Level at Destiny Islands

I was about OVER 9000!!!
  13. Z

Unlock characters on days?

Ehem, Mickey* ^^;;
  14. Z

Unlock characters on days?

So beat every mission in Mission Mode to minimum to get Micket?
  15. Z

Xigbar's connection to Ven

I think Braig might be the dark apprentice. Since it is likley Terra is Xemnas/Xehanort, it would explain how Xigbar is Number 2 and how they know eachother AND how Xigbar knows TAV. The main factor against this theory is the weapon shift, but, like everyone is saying, if it is a high possibitly...
Back