• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zeeshan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Official 358/2 Days Site Updates with DKS3713 Trailer!

i can't believe they actually showed us a trailer, usually they neva give us any trailers. i must say i surprised khinsider has been updating so much, GOOD ON YOU KHINSIDER.
  2. Z

no kh3?

The TGS is basicly over and no word on kh3, does this mean it was just a rumor that it will be revealed at TGS?:bored: and that its not true OR maybe they reveal at the end of TGS?:confused:
  3. Z

KH2:FM

yes it is!!! when i got it, i spent like 100 hours total on it!!!!! fighting terra and doing TAs is fun as!
  4. Z

different secret ending

the secret endings to kh1 and khfm are different, in the kh1 riku takes off his eye thingy. then in kh1fm he still has it on. then in kh2 terra,aqua and ven hold 2 keyblades each, then kh2fm they dont have 2 keyblades anymore when fighting MX can anyone shed some light on this? i've always...
  5. Z

Xion's real name without the 'X'

i reckon its "Nio".......
  6. Z

Official KH2:FM Art

http://kh2.ffsky.cn/pic/cover_fm.jpg do you mean this one?
  7. Z

kh3 intro music?

just like kh1 and 2, and how they're songs can be played backwards i'm guessing kh3 might have a song that can be played backwards too. and if they are making kh3 or starting it do you think they could have already thought of the song?
  8. Z

forgot disney?

Have you noticed when nomura made kh1, it was more about disney (eg. princesses). then kh got popular and nomura added more characters (eg. org13) and in kh2 it more about org13 and heartless/nobody and disney stuff weren't as important. Is disney's role in kh gonna get smaller?:confused:
  9. Z

Is Coded canceled?

i say good ridence if it is stopped, cause its not like we're gonna get coded
  10. Z

Ask the KHinsider Staff: Birth by Sleep Trailer

can someone translate?............
  11. Z

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer holy sh*t you own good find
  12. Z

keyblade transformation

this vid shows terra's attacks in slow motion to see what they look like:o_O: how many of you have seen this? YouTube - Terra's keyblade transformation.
  13. Z

For those who do not have the final mixes

kurix is right, kh2fm wont come (though ill do pettion) if you want kh2fm just download it off utorrent that what i did
  14. Z

kh2 fm boss terra

lol i got 160 def, =p saix got such an ass whooping lol wat a waste =(
  15. Z

kh2 fm boss terra

i would do that, if u get to much it become too easy to fight. i stop increasing at 85 att and mage
Back