• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by zee_trunks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

How to get KH2 in India?

ok thnx guys. Im just way behind the times so I dnt know much about wats happening.
  2. Z

How to get KH2 in India?

I live in India. I searched everywhere here but I cant find KH2. Every thread is like a spoiler to me now. I dont know how KH ended up here but its been so long since the release of KH2 Andd I still cant get it. I asked my dad if I could order it from somewhere else like USA or Europe but he...
  3. Z

Roxas, an order member?

wow, international english and uh... what???:confused:
  4. Z

Roxas, an order member?

Maybe Roxas gets tired of doing evil things for the order. Cause in one trailer he is shown talking to Axel in a way that he already knows him(Axel) and then he throws the keyblade as if he doesnt want to do something he is told to do.
  5. Z

Roxas, an order member?

This is just a theory= I've noticed that all the order members have one "x" in their name= 1) ? 2) Xigbar 3) Xaldin 4) Vexen 5) Lexaeus 6) Zexion 7) Saix 8) Axel 9) Demyx 10) Luxord 11) Marluxia 12) Larxene 13) ? BHK's name is Roxas. It has an "x". So, could it be that he is the superior or...
  6. Z

Big KH2 News!!!

Go to the main forums page(where u can see the list of all the threads). Click on the forum tools. Select "post a new thread".
  7. Z

KH2 Summons

Wha, Yuna and Rikku are summon spells
  8. Z

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

I will watch the video.Cause no matter how many times i'll watch it, i'll like it better every time.
  9. Z

New Info on Latest interview *SPOILER*

Hey muffin dont ya think that was a bit rude.
  10. Z

kh2 on gba

It'll be great for those who dont have a PS2. They can play it on a GBA, but it wont be that fun.
  11. Z

Kh 2 Characters

I jus wanted to talk about the KH2 characters. Sora, riku, kairi, BHK, etc. Firstly waddya think of the new improved Sora?
  12. Z

KH2 Summons

According to the magazine scans, I can say that stitch could be a sommonable character.(U know ,'stitch' from Lilo & Stitch.
  13. Z

New Trailer Analysis

where can I download this trailer
  14. Z

Which optional FF Villain/Boss would you like to see in KHII?

Kadaj would do good(or rather evil, lol)