• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zebedy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Braig and Xigbar might be two different persons?

Re: braig and xigbar might be two different persons? Being a part of the fandom for twelve years, you definitely do pick up on his patterns. I wasn't of the mind that I was making a formal theory. This is a Kingdom Hearts forum. Pardon me for having other things going on in my life to not...
  2. Z

Re: braig and xigbar might be two different persons? s Something I note in the very first sentence. I'm really not. Compared to fan speculation, a lot of the series developments are not that convoluted and are often the simplest explanation. In this case, Xigbar/Braig being the same person in...
  3. Z

Re: braig and xigbar might be two different persons? This is speculation on everyone's part, but aside form reusing a model, there isn't anything to suggest otherwise as far as I'm concerned. It's clear that Braig was recompleted along with everyone else, and then proceeds to go about setting...
  4. Z

Re: braig and xigbar might be two different persons? Um, none of this discussion is about gameplay, it's about story. So I'm not sure why that is relevant at all to what we're talking about? Well the aged Ienzo and his new model is likely because that's what Ienzo will look like for the rest...
  5. Z

Re: braig and xigbar might be two different persons? -Saix's model for YMX in BBS -The Dark Margin in Blank Points is the same assets as the one in the KH2 Ending despite being on the other side of the sea (i.e. Aqua/DiZ are on the Dark Realm side, Sora/Riku are on the Between Realm side)...
  6. Z

Axel's Revival

It was likely just laziness, or for the sake of plot convenience. Nomura obviously wants to save a new outfit for Lea for KH3. It's kind of like the inconsistencies in the Org Member's wearing their hoods up in KH2 based on if they've been revealed yet. Days never has any of them in their hoods...
  7. Z

Re: braig and xigbar might be two different persons? Pretty sure they are both the same character. Xigbar, as seen in the end of DDD, is technically Braig -- a recompleted person. He just goes by Xigbar because he still identifies with the Organization's purpose. As for the difference in...
  8. Z

Riku's Awekening

All the Keyblade wielders goes through an Awakening. Riku's just wasn't depicted to the player.
  9. Z

How did Xehanort know to be on Destiny Islands during KH1?

Because he was the one who made it fall to darkness that night. You have it worded like you think DI falling to darkness was always going to happen so how did Xehanort know when it was going to happen, but in reality, Xehanort is the reason it fell to darkness. Hypothetically, had he chosen to...
  10. Z

Character's Report Vol. 2 Translations

And yet he still refuses to actually give Luxord anything to do! Argh! Thanks for the translations goldplanner they were great.
  11. Z

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Christopher Lee actually voiced DiZ in 358/2 Days. I think it's mostly just about his schedule. If he's available they go with Christopher Lee, otherwise they go with Burton. I hope for Lee for KH3 myself.
  12. Z

Question: Why wasn't lenzo mad at Lea?

I don't think he would necessarily have to be "vengeful" but if someone punches you in the face or cuts off your leg, odds are you aren't going to act nicely the next time you see them. Zexion was murdered by Axel. In no reasonable world would he be this quick to be okay with him, even if he...
  13. Z

Kingdom Hearts lives on unrealistic characterization and plot developments though.
  14. Z

They brushed past it because they didn't feel like it was worth addressing, is basically the short of it. So much of KH3D feels slimmed down to be as tight and fast as possible (something Nomura stressed they were aiming for) that quite a few things fell through the cracks. This seems to be one...
  15. Z

Why does everyone call the Lingering Sentiment the Lingering Will.

Well, Lingering Sentiment was a fan translation/term. When BBS came out, it got a more official localization term, which was Lingering Will. It's like how when KH2:FM+ came out we called it the "Chamber/Room of Sleep" but then the official localization name was "Chamber of Repose".
Back