• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zayin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Xion and Namine ?

I think this makes completely... especially since Roxas, Namine, and Xion were all in exsistince before CoM... Even thought I think it is possible, I highly doubt this is the case... but as I said, it makes a bit of sense... except for maybe the whole keyblade thing...
  2. Z

In 358/2...

Okay I guess this is sorta a question... and maybe some one has asked it... Okay from trailers and stuff we do know that the game at least starts before Chain of Meomories because all the Organization members are present during the introduction of Xion, right? And from trailers we know that...
  3. Z

My first Xion theory

I know she's not... I'm just saying it be akward if she was
  4. Z

My first Xion theory

Okay, So I know she's a nobody but wouldn't it be odd if she was one od vexen's - creations- ?
  5. Z

Marluxia

I'm glad he's not a girl... it would take away from he's awesomeness. Plus I highly doubt he and Larxene would get along as well, nor would it be cool to have the only girls in Castle Oblivion. Anyway Marluxia is pretty awesome and I have nothing against him... plus I like his attitude...
  6. Z

Two Quick Questions...

Thank you everyone...
  7. Z

Two Quick Questions...

Okay first question... 1. Was Roxas in existence during Chain of Memories? because wasn't he created in the 1st game? Now personal opinion question... 2. Do you think Xion's relationship with Riku friendly? Just two questions I have had on my mind... and sorry if I should already know the...
  8. Z

Namine's name

Sounds like the Organization :)
  9. Z

Please clear up...

okay thanks
  10. Z

Please clear up...

Okay, so I haven't been on lately, so I'm a little confused. If Terra is the solder in kingdom hearts 2 final mix, and said he didn't pick Sora, why is it not him, who was Roxas referring to in the world that never was, when he said why did he pick you? and then after the battle say you make a...
  11. Z

So, Is Xion the next Kairi?

If anything, she seems more like namine, than kairi
  12. Z

BBS/Ansem

Okay so i was going through the ansem reports. I put what popped out at me plus what i added about what I know about bbs... I was going to try to think up a therory but for now i want to what you guys think so i can get some ideas... Suppose to be 10 years before KH Kairi 4 Sora 4 Riku 5...
  13. Z

"Dark Warrior" Character Analysis from BBS

Yes. But thd DS is missing a cape. At least from that vantage point. I think the form fitting suits are supposed to be a staple of sorts. and there is no denying the link between the Keyblades. Maybe the eye has something to do with omniscense. Like the "All seeing Darkness" or "All knowing...
  14. Z

Is it just me....

First dont flame me for saying this because im not saying it is her but Is it just me or does olette look a little like the 14th member just even a little bit? As I said before I don't think it's her I just think they look alike
  15. Z

birth by sleep relese date

.........2010 seemed so far away in 2000... now that i think it seems to close @_@ :)
Back