• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zaplen14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zaplen14

Thread for base reviews

This makes me so happy! Ive heard a lot of bad reviews, but I am just hoping that is because people were expecting certain things to happen that didn't. I too am sad about the cut in Twilight Town and losing that "Hub world" depth like Radient Garden or Traverse Town. But I am hoping to find...
  2. Zaplen14

Thread for base reviews

I wanted to start a thread for those who have a base idea of the game to be able to sorta review it. Meaning if you like it, give a simple 8/10 or just a brief description such as "I really liked where they went with they story in -blank- areas" or "The game failed me in -blank- areas" This I...
  3. Zaplen14

Realistic water

In an earlier interview, Nomura stated that they added a more realistic aspect to the water. What is interesting to me now as we get closer to the release is that he stated this after we already saw Pirates of the Caribbean. An odd fact about it is that he stated that we had not seen this update...
  4. Zaplen14

Something might be missing

So after all the trailers revealing many new cut scenes and clips, there has been a plot point that seems to be non existent. The new Princess of Heart. I know it was mentioned in the frozen trailer. But there are a couple things I feel don’t add up around it. One: Could this hint at Hollow...
  5. Zaplen14

KH3 Soundtrack

Out of all the recent trailers I've been trying to focus on some of the music incorporated in the game. I have been able to hear Toy Story's music through the playthrough, as well as what I believe to be the Kingdom of Corona. However, I am curious if I have missed any additional tracks. I...
  6. Zaplen14

Xion's Role

Hoping this isn't a repetitive post. I have been at war with Xion's character and am trying to get a good interpretation of her role. At first I loved her mysterious position and how she had a hidden purpose. However after several years I've started to feel that she was kind of forced into the...
  7. Zaplen14

I finally see what’s off with kh3 Sora

So not so much with Sora’s character, but his kh3 outfit is off. It took me the longest time to figure out what was bothering me about his attire, but I see now that it’s his gloves!! I honestly wouldn’t have noticed it until they changed the scene when he is reaching out for Aquas hand...
  8. Zaplen14

PlayStation Live event

Any predictions for tonight’s events? I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I swear I remember reading somewhere that there may be some new info tonight.
  9. Zaplen14

Roxas, no.

Okay. What if.. Roxas has everything on his plate. I predict in the end that Roxas may have to save Sora... But, I feel that its not that easy. Axel's in danger, he recalls Xion's memory, Namine needs help, there is finally a connection to Ven, a connection that makes him long for Aqua, and...
  10. Zaplen14

Duel wielding

One of my favorite additions to Kingdom Hearts II was the ability to duel wield the keyblades. Does it seem probable to incorporate this into III? There were reasons why Roxas could carry two and the same for Sora, but would this work story wise in Kingdom Hearts third installment?
  11. Zaplen14

Is Kairi to Fragile?

Too* Alright hear me out. She looks GREAT! ....but not in the direction I would have expected for her to prepare for battle. I would think a tougher and rougher look after training for war. Instead it feels she is softer, cuter, and ...younger? Plenty of animes go with the cuter petite girl...
  12. Zaplen14

So, everything was amazing! But...

Whyyyyy didn’t they give Sora a coat for Frozen (*facepalm). He had a cool set up for Christmas town I was really excited to see their gear for such a highly anticipated world. It would have even been the perfect opportunity for him to finally use that hood of his. Do you think this will be...
  13. Zaplen14

What characters do you see making a side appearance

Archimedes the owl is on one of my top 10 I loved the small hints such as Lady in the Tramp fountain in Kingdom Hearts 1. Additions like this made for a great way to sneak in characters without giving a full story. This trait possibly could be apart of III, such as in Twilight Town with the...
  14. Zaplen14

Blue-Haired Doll ?

Was the battle music eerie as well? Sounds like a nice addition to a “darker” game
  15. Zaplen14

Returning and New Keyblades

Considering all the new updates as well as even switching between keyblades, I have just a couple of thoughts. With Keyblades equipping all the new transformations, do you believe that this will limit the amount of Keyblades we receive throughout the game? I feel that with this new addition...
Back