• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zangetsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• of course not lol. if it did, dude id have like 300 by now. and sell em all off! my cousin did that. he bought like 10 when it was released here for like a grand! then sold them all for 300 a peice! made so much profit.
    ah i see. if only ps3 users and 360 users could interact online. wud be cool. most of my mates got the xbox.
    damn you got em all? brilliant! ah so GH4 is gna be improved then, thats good then. need to start raising cash to get that =/ wt console do you play it on?
    ah right i see. thats why eh. get back at em with some competition. we shall see what happens. do u have rockband then?
    damn, i only got the ps2 and 3. ill wait for it i guess.
    it does? D: well i just best get the guitar. how come that has it too? Didnt the same company make rock band too?
    4 is out? :O then yeah ill get that instead. wont get rockband cz im really the only gamer and rocker in my house lol. cant play em all by myself lol, nor sing.
    oh i see, yeah on the game it did look tough but i see wt u mean. GH3 is a game i must get my hands on soon. probly the closest ill get to playin the guitar lol.
    it isnt? damn it looks insane man. but then again ive never played the guitar, guess for someone who does its not too hard is it.
    only dragonforce ive heard to have much faster guitar solos. ever try and play through and fire flames? lol
    i meant new album lol. yeah theres a lot of solos and less singing. dont mind it that much but it doesnt so great half of em. That one definetly does yeah. Metallica do always have badass solos.
    I know that track! I like that one. Nice one man ;-)
    ah cool! thats a badass track. i jst downloaded their new track, yeah u right, it all sounds the same and veery long.
    The best one on that for me is Unforgiven 3. Obsessin over that at the moment lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back