• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zangetsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well I would say that the PSP's Resistance: Retribution looks good, as the demo is as well.
    Just kinda going around asking questions, what games are you getting in later time?
    Well not really. Maybe if you had more posts, you could be considered for some type of mod. Maybe, who knows?
    That blows. I can't even imagine how many old threads needed to get deleted to lose 1K of them. But it doesn't matter, you're still a Platinum.
    I can do it for myself. I just don't have the patience for all the time that goes into that game.
    Lol i do that sometimes. Right now I'm pissed cause I got my main to 65, but I'm getting so annoyed by all the crap in Outland that I'm thinking of buying a power leveling service, but I'm afraid to cause I've heard that a rare few companies don't end up ripping you off in some fashion, be it stealing your account, gold, items, etc.
    Oh well that would be why. On the weekdays I usually play after school, so that's about 3 hours. But, I only do that if I have nothing better to do or there's something I really wanna do bad in the game.
    HOLY SH-

WoW is a game bent on forcing you to have to life. It pisses me off so much how long it takes to do crap in that game, but IT'S SO ADDICTING.
    I'm beginning to figure that out, but everyone says that 75-80 is really tough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back