• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, the site used to be called kh2 or something, I believe! I wasn't a member here back then.

(Just saw your reply to me on your wall.) Hope you're enjoying your return to KHI so far!
    Thank you for the reply! I think i used to post on this forum many years ago. Around when the first game came out. I think this site used to have a different name? I'm not sure.
    Anyway. Its great to see that others enjoy the story of kingdom hearts as much as I do!

See ya around

-Zami
    Hey Zami~ Welcome to KHI. :3

I just wanted to let you know that I moved your thread about the PS3 into our Sony thread located in the Video Game section. You can find it right here.

If you need any help figuring out where to put something feel free to ask!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…