• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zackfair007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What takes so long?

Why did my post disapear?
  2. Z

What takes so long?

Re: What takes song long? What are you, stupid? When creating video games making every pologon, coloring them, making them each move at the same time and getting voices and subs and everything? They have to RE render the polygons so the mouths move for the english version. That is XTREMELY...
  3. Z

Could Allwines death delay the English release of Days?

SORRY lol accidental caps.
  4. Z

At the end of KH358/2 days , there'll be a tribute no doubt.
  5. Z

THE VOICE ACTING IS POST PRODUCTION.(for US kh)
  6. Z

358/2 days remind you of dissidia?

i think of it that way. 358/2 days is basically the KH dissidia.
  7. Z

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

Terra or Ven. Or Aqua. CANT DECIDE!
  8. Z

BwHoPL

No no no! BwHoPL are the people who made nobodies! Like SORA and Xehanort! And POH are the princesses!
  9. Z

The 'ion' in Xion

Lol. I just learned that in science! Ion. But yeah i was thinking the same thing. Losing electrons, gaining electrons. All the memories and stuff prove ur theory.
  10. Z

APRIL FOOLS JOKE?

YOU RETARDS. YOU PISS ME OFF SO GODDAMN MUCH. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I TOLD ABOUT THE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE IS SAYING SOMETHING FUNNY. NOT THIS CRAP. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. DONT DO THIS AGAIN
  11. Z

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days release Since that new Gamestop pre-order thing, and the website of KH 358.2 days coming earlier then expected; do you guys think that The release date for Japan and North America would be simultaneous? Perhaps the reason for the delays; The VA for Axel said he was...
  12. Z

Who else here hates premium cards?

God, i thought they were GOOD. then none of my cards showed, and i had to restart KH. RE:COm. I feel your pain. I mean, i only saw cloud ONCE in battle! ONCE!
  13. Z

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

lol i thought it was 358 dyas in the ORG, then the other 6 days was him in T.town.
  14. Z

Did anyone notice this?

Maybe because of the golodne eye thing.
  15. Z

Zack in BBS?

Okay, this is my first thread, but i've been watching every other thread so i don't make a fool of myself. Here goes; What about Zack? I think that in BBS it would go like this. Cloud and him were great friends. then Zack loses his heart to the darkness. (gets attacked by a lot of heartless...
Back