• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zackarix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zackarix

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

Maybe we shouldn't be treating the manga as something that has a "verse." At this point it's clear that the KH3 manga isn't an adaptation that's supposed to stand on its own from the source material, instead it exists as promotional material for the game. Hence why it skipped over important...
  2. Zackarix

This feels kind of like an imitation of someone renting a game or borrowing one from a library. At first you're just playing the game and taking the time to enjoy it, then suddenly the due date is coming up and there's no option to renew, so you're rushing through the final levels and skipping...
  3. Zackarix

KH Shower Thoughts

The nose knows.
  4. Zackarix

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Nobodies DO age. This is an example of why WoG is not the same thing as canon. We have one interview saying that Nobodies don't age against things like Ienzo having completely different models when losing his heart and after regaining it and Namine having different models for CoM and KH2. KH...
  5. Zackarix

The funny thing is that if they hadn't decided to do a KH3 manga it would have worked perfectly fine as a separate canon. The original trilogy of KH1/CoM/KH2 is already mostly self-contained, and the only other game adapted, Days, is an interquel that doesn't leave any loose ends that aren't...
  6. Zackarix

KH Shower Thoughts

Why are the Guardians of Light called that instead of the Warriors of Light? The Final Fantasy reference was right there and they didn't take it! Is it because there's more than four of them?
  7. Zackarix

Wait, is that why I haven't seen a new chapter in the Google Play Book store in months? And why most of the chapters no longer show up in search results? (But oddly enough chapters 14 and 15 still show up.) I understand that business and contracts are complicated and they have more priorities...
  8. Zackarix

KH Shower Thoughts

I find it kind of weird that Missing Link is being made in Unreal using recycled KH3 assets instead of in Unity using recycled MoM assets. They really remade almost every asset in the series for the purpose of being floating background in a rhythm game. I thought for sure that they'd be reused...
  9. Zackarix

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

You know, this is understandable to a degree. When you have such a big cast restricting characters to "cliques" makes juggling their relationships a lot more manageable. But it absolutely is limiting, not just with establishing new relationships, it's also cut off existing relationships...
  10. Zackarix

KH Shower Thoughts

Maybe puppy fur is a prized synthesis material? :eek:
  11. Zackarix

KH Shower Thoughts

By tapping on them. Apparently whoever put those items away didn't bother locking the chests.
  12. Zackarix

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I mean, it could work. Just let the original characters interact in Disney worlds instead of confining them to original worlds that are no longer the priority development-wise. But I guess that's never going to happen. And if KH3, the climax of the Dark Seeker Saga wasn't an ensemble story...
Back