• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Z3N

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z3N

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Whoa... I'm highly impressed. :) Looks seriously awesome! Can't wait for this game. :)
  2. Z3N

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

Dunno, but look at it's belly. It has one of the new symbols it looks like. Whatever it is...it's fat and grumpy! Looks like a dog mixed with a sheep thing or something... I'm highly intrigued now. This game looks...impressive...to say the least. Creepy fat new enemy+Sora's new hybrid...
  3. Z3N

So in japan kingdom hearts 2 is the most popular game

^ = <3 You... I love you. :D Why do you think I hardly post on here? Or hardly log on. I'm only hanging around for juicy news. I love Kingdom Hearts. That has yet to change for me. Every game. I have every game so far (excluding final mixes, and even those I look up the new content via...
  4. Z3N

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. My brain has imploded. What...just what are we dealing with here?! New characters fighting with Sora? The data inside of Sora? The Mark of Mastery? The element of surprise? Ohhh dear this will be a trip of there ever was one. o.O; Not to mention the series...
  5. Z3N

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

I JUST got my 320GB or whatever it is/was for Christmas. XD Besides...it was my mom shopping. She doesn't know technology. ;P I'd rather have more memory and re-buying everything, rather than less memory and not re-buying. xD It's all worth itttt~ :) Doesn't matter to me. I can handle the...
  6. Z3N

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

I definitely would re-purchase them. Mostly for the fact that I don't know how much longer my PS2 has (it works great right now...but it's freaking old!!!), plus I'd like to be able to play it on my PS3 when I go off to college. Depending how much money I had at the time, it would depend on...
  7. Z3N

Repliku possibility in KH3D/KH3 and Vanitas Remnant theory/idea

Re: repliku possibility in kh3d/ kh3 and anitas remnant theory/idea To bring EITHER of them back in a dignified way would be incredibly difficult, Repliku more so. :/ Vanitas...I'd like a bit more on him, to be honest. Did before the novel-chapter-summary-thing. More so after I read the...
  8. Z3N

Vanitas' Novel Backstory

Mmm, I'm VERY intrigued by this. :) I love Vanitas, he's been a favorite character of mine since I GOT the game! Now I'm REALLY hoping for some sort of intake ingame about his past/a look into what's really going on inside his whacked out head!!! Can't wait now to see what's next in the...
  9. Z3N

Sora vs. Aqua

Voting Sora on this one. While yes, Aqua does hold more experience, simply for the fact she's been doing this gig for years now, that still doesn't impress me as far as the actual character goes. She isn't the strongest out there, either. I don't know where you people are getting this...
  10. Z3N

Did anyone else hate Vanitas?

You kiddin' me? He was my favorite character out of BBS simply for his psychotic personality. :D (And he's "evil Sora"...that just makes me giggle like a lunatic.) Makes me wonder what a scenario through his point of view would be liiike~ Hmmm... <3 Ah well. :P I can fantasize, can't I?
  11. Z3N

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Hmmm... All the pieces I can pick out are: - What appears to be Castle of Dreams now located in RoD. A shocked Aqua to go along with it. - "A fragmentary passage" - A rather angry/irritated/determined Mickey. - Riku holding a comatose Kairi in Neverland. - Donald and Goofy heading for the...
  12. Z3N

All I can say is...it's Kingdom Hearts. There are so many twists and turns and upside down loops/loopholes, anything could/can/will happen. o_o; I'm...I can't comprehend any of this currently. Too many possible meanings and such...let me think on that for the next year. xD I'm just happy...
  13. Z3N

Dude...what the...? O_O I think my brain cells just died, that was crazy! XD Can't WAIT to see what comes next now!!!!!!!!
  14. Z3N

New KH 3D Scan

Interesting...as one faces the light, the other faces away from it. Way cool. c: Hope we can get a close up of that pic sometime... I'd kinda like to see more detail. ^^ Now we can just hope they shed some light on what exactly is going ON in this game sometime soon...heh. Can't wait. c:
  15. Z3N

My brain's imploded or SOMETHING with all this info on Versus, 3D, and now THIS. I have this sudden feeling nothing will make sense again...yaaay. xD If it's on PSP2 forget it. I'm going for a 3DS- not enough money for BOTH anytime soon, since I'm aiming to go to school out of state. :/...
Back