• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Z3120

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Do you want Reaction Commands to return in BBS?

If they balanced reaction commands more, I'd like it to appear in BBS. I thought the time-window allowed was far too lenient.
  2. Z

Do you think I should buy Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+

If you're getting it only to play KH2:FM+, then it could be considered a waste, but, if you're like me, the new difficulty with bonus features in KH2 already feels like all new game along with a remake of KH:CoM for only 60 bucks sounds like a damn nice deal - 30 dollars each, 60 total. As for...
  3. Z

Damn modchip.com

You're better off ordering your stuff the day after Christmas rather than the last week before X-mas. I remember I lost a game I purchased when the idiot seller decided to ship it during the last few days before X-mas ended. I ended up losing the item. Some retailers decide to avoid such a...
  4. Z

Final Mix+

If you think KH2:FM+ is worth 60 dollars, it's justifiable. If you think Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was worth 100 or more, then it's worthwhile. Whatever you think is worth the money, your choice in the end if it meets the hype/price.
  5. Z

Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix+

From what I vaguely recall, the PS3 games are region free for all games but the PS2 games are still region restricted. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :huh:
  6. Z

People who bought KH2 FM+

Got it from yeaasia too. 10 dollars cheaper than Playasia :thumbsup:
  7. Z

Just a little Help

Could always make your own slide card if you can find the measurements online like out of those gift cards, Safeway cards, credit cards... whatever kind of card that's sturdy as those. As for Swap Magic, go to swapmagic3.com to look up a retailer near you or wherever you most prefer.
  8. Z

slim ps2 cant read clean kingdom hearts 2

If you're ever into PS2 homebrew, besides the v12 and v13 black slim PS2s, most slim PS2s in my opinion are completely worse than the old fat PS2s. I've heard the v19 SCPH-79000s improved upon this, but as far as I'm concerned, the v17 silver slim PS2 I own has horrible ventilation, and it's...
  9. Z

Ever used a soldered iron to solder in a mod-chip or constructed your own fan for your PS2? Making it work is as hard as making a customized PS2 full of LED lights, clear casings and such. Unless you're willing to go through with that, break your warranty and risk losing your 400 to 600 dollars...
  10. Z

slim ps2 cant read clean kingdom hearts 2

What's the SCPH number you see on the back of the slim PS2? The SCPH should be on that sticker somewhere underneath your slim PS2. And is your KH2 game the greatest hit version or what? And yes, fat PS2 > slim PS2 (except the v12 and v13 since you can do the HD combo :thumbsup:) Edit: Did you...
  11. Z

They wouldn't be in business if they did many things for non-profit unless they got money to lose to push a title through :o_O: Can always hope though. I think it is possible but I don't follow the PS3 scene. Wasn't there a working method through the use of creating a magic switch along with...
  12. Z

MIGHT consider kh2final mix +, got some questions.

I say get a mod-chip for a matter of convenience if you're willing to spend the money. Plus, it's pretty nifty what you can do with PS2 homebrews if you have something like a DMS4 or Matrix Infinity Green Dot with some dev1/dev2 capabilities.
  13. Z

All About KH2 FM+

You mean KH2:FM+ or KH:FM? If you want to know what specialty bonuses there are, new features and so forth, you can check the front page somewhere in the left-hand side of the column where there's a dedicated section of what's included new in KH2:FM+ compared to KH2.
  14. Z

All About KH2 FM+

Yeah, but as long as you have people pulling imaginary numbers out of their heads, the rumors shall keep flying. What I am surprised though is that Persona 3: FES actually has feasible grounds and evidence of being brought over here unlike KH2:FM+, which has no substance at all to back up any...
  15. Z

All About KH2 FM+

You're already damaging the PS2 by using the slide card. Forcing pressure the cog doesn't usually exert is not enough to break your disc tray from not ejecting anymore or getting 'stuck' (most of the time) although in some cases people have arisen to the situation where it has. But I think...
Back