• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yuuki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My dad is going outside in his boxers to smoke, my little sister is on facebook talking to her friends about Spongebob Squarepants, and my mom is the only sane one in the house.
    Unlocked some sweet grenades today.. so great, the highest level Disc Grenade is a Shuriken lol, once it hits an enemy it just spins inside them for a little while, doing damage the whole time.
    Yup yup, Beat Lost Planet 2 last night... AMAZING ending..... Im gona play through it again cuz I wana unlock all the weapons and costumes.... Almost out of high school... cant wait!
    I think I'll start watching the anime instead but I'll skip the fillers
    Why did they cancel it?
    The manga is so confusing when it comes to fights, it was hard for me to tell what was goin on sometimes >__<
    Is it that bad? XD
    Oh new style! I wish they would work on the main site though =/
    Yes! Haha, I just had to take out a floating sand ship.. not as dumb as you think lol. We both had the same kind of ship, both of us had this giant cannon too. You should def get it!
    Okay now that I have played through 4 episodes, on the 5th now..... AMAZING! The bosses are freaking huge! I versed this 1 boss... okay so you know how big a train car is right? Take like 50 of those, thats how long the boss is. Now for the height.. like a skyscraper.. its a giant worm. You have to shoot it with a giant railway gun... omg fun boss but so hard to beat. Took me like 5-6 tries, and I played with probably a total of 4different teams of online people. The last team I played with, we did it on the first try... I was thinking it was because I always died alot, so this time I jumped into a Helicopter and staye din the air the wole time... well ttyl, Ill tell you more.. SCHOOL NOW!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back