• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yuuki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm reporting him now. Cavita's given me the "ok". this is the first time somebodies managed to get on my nerves like this.
    He's pulling it on 3 threads right now. :/

Reno's a far better troll compared to him, at least he makes some sense and types right.
    i don't know why.but i do want KH2 FM.but i don't think it will ever come to north america.but any way i am just waiting to KH BBS TO COME out and KH 358/2 days,and KH3 but that game will be long time to br release
    Trying to prevent him from changing the topic in your thread... GODDANG IT! READ THE RULES BOY!! I swear, he's already managed to get negarepped in his first 10 minutes.
    thats pretty stupied even for a spammer
    i wouldn't know i haven't met or seen any spammers anyway what else you want to know
    I heard of that crown in KH 2 FM i am not sure about that but for the puzzle part when i went to KH wi-ki it is a minigame that they didn't have in KH2
    They've already negarepped him for it. I hope he learns quick so I don't have to deal with spam in the threads I go to.
    who is tpot
    to become a mod you don't become one by asking you get ask to become a mod?
    Lucky. :<

And yes, tpot does seem to have a bit of spammer in him. I'm wondering how old he is since he posted a theory with absolutely no reasons behind it. And Did I mention He made three of them? All with one topic.
    It's Genocide. Tpot's a newby who's doing horribly right now. >.>

Meh, my mom's actually a lot less strict when tipsy, I can get away with anything.
    The funniest part is is that he is a mod. And everyone's just following along with it. I'm just going to see how it turns out for the giggles.

I'm allowed to laugh? Okay then, BUAHHAHAHAHHHAH!!! The only other time I've seen somebody drunk type was this one time when my mom decided to go onto chat after one too many beers. That conversation got real wierd real quick. o_O
    i got a DS and a job well i hope you get a ds and a job my friend
    wierd lol
    Vearn was not involved unless he provided the liquer. XD
    A guy named Genocide. He just randomly posted one thread to apolagize for any random posts he's made, and another on a theory that I can barely understand. And it's all mixed up too... *tries to cover up laughing*

I feel sorry for him since he's going to Afghan, but I'm just not used to people who're drunk while typing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back