• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yuuki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've been here for , what?, a week or two, and I've found plenty of reasons to read, but also plenty not to.
    They can't. Some of these people have been around since this site started and others have "earned" their rank by how many posts they've made. Just go report him, like I did.
    It wasn't only you. Now he's spamming the forums with tons of pointless threads. I just saw two more. >.>'
    Eventually the mods are going to get tired, then we can finally say bye-bye tpot.
    Ooh. I saw that coming sooner or later. I'm adding tpot to my ignore list and I suggest you do to.
    C
    Okay sooo funny thing about me. I bother people who look at my page sometimes. HIIII haha
    Umm. The code is [ spoilers ] [ /spoilers ] without spaces between the words and what you put in it.
    I'm just not used to it. Darn those typing classes, I've got it built into me to type correctly, and spell right too. It's a curse I tell ya', A curse!
    that sucks maybe you should tell a mod that it isn't your fault and the person spamming is that tpot
    No need ta thank me, Tis in mah nature. {man do I sound wierd typing like this, lol}
    They posted in your thread saying it was through. I've seen Iridium close many a thread after putting that up, and that's when he's merciful. {lol, I can't believe how much power they have}
    Iridium's one of the majors of the mod world.

And to be negarepped means to lose points on that little green bar on your name panel.
    Congratulations! only drawback is is that you're able to be negarepped more easily now.

Oh and Iridium's threatening to close your thread...
    Everybodies trying to get back on track, it's just so dang hard thanks to the newby.
    Yep. I noticed. And have now reported him. They'll most likely give him a warning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back