• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Yunna

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Another side (KH)

Ok, this is the FF characters side of Kingdom Hearts. I'm sorry, I haven't really came up with a good plot to this. Give me a day or two to set it up. Made up characters aloud! Name: Age: Weapon: Gender: Bio: World: And for the Rules: -No godmodding! -Keep it PG 13 -Follows RPing...
  2. Y

Favorite Summon?

I didn't really used the summonings. But I liked Simba
  3. Y

Is Sanctuary coming out on the 22nd of Feb?

I'm loveing the sig! FunnY! LoL is there anymore comics like that?
  4. Y

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy

My friends and I wrote this. It's more of a FF side of Kingdom Hearts, so I hope you enjoy this. Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy Part 1 She watched Ansem leave the library while standing behind her desk. The girl brushed her long black hair out of her face then took a deep breathe. I never...
  5. Y

Kairi

LoL!!! Weirdness! but funny!
  6. Y

Kairi

LoL! OMG?! WTF?! Sora killed his mom? geez... I'm surprised that the keyblade didn't go to Riku
  7. Y

Kairi

I'm glad you all liked it. Thanks! And chaseingdusk, I like yours so far, I can really imagen that happening. 5/5!
  8. Y

Kairi

-My version of Sora and Kairi reunited- Sora finds himself in Destiny Islands. He walks into the secret place. "Sora...," a voice came from behide him. He turned around to see Kairi. "I'm back Kairi, I came back," Sora said. "I know, just like you promised...," Kairi said. A tear rolled down...
  9. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Hey let me know when you made a RP or fanfic G_C
  10. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

*claps* good job
  11. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

LMAO!!! Poor Sora......
  12. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

LoL!!! OMG Sora really is getting dumber. Great job G_C!
  13. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

sora's an idoit......T___T Tell her dang it!
  14. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

OMG!!! Riku just keep on getting girly everytime! LoL
  15. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

How Could Kairi Do Such Things!!!????
Back