Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Yunna

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Another side (KH)

Ok, this is the FF characters side of Kingdom Hearts. I'm sorry, I haven't really came up with a good plot to this. Give me a day or two to set it up. Made up characters aloud! Name: Age: Weapon: Gender: Bio: World: And for the Rules: -No godmodding! -Keep it PG 13 -Follows RPing...
  2. Y

Favorite Summon?

I didn't really used the summonings. But I liked Simba
  3. Y

Is Sanctuary coming out on the 22nd of Feb?

I'm loveing the sig! FunnY! LoL is there anymore comics like that?
  4. Y

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy

My friends and I wrote this. It's more of a FF side of Kingdom Hearts, so I hope you enjoy this. Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy Part 1 She watched Ansem leave the library while standing behind her desk. The girl brushed her long black hair out of her face then took a deep breathe. I never...
  5. Y

Kairi

LoL!!! Weirdness! but funny!
  6. Y

Kairi

LoL! OMG?! WTF?! Sora killed his mom? geez... I'm surprised that the keyblade didn't go to Riku
  7. Y

Kairi

I'm glad you all liked it. Thanks! And chaseingdusk, I like yours so far, I can really imagen that happening. 5/5!
  8. Y

Kairi

-My version of Sora and Kairi reunited- Sora finds himself in Destiny Islands. He walks into the secret place. "Sora...," a voice came from behide him. He turned around to see Kairi. "I'm back Kairi, I came back," Sora said. "I know, just like you promised...," Kairi said. A tear rolled down...
  9. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Hey let me know when you made a RP or fanfic G_C
  10. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

*claps* good job
  11. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

LMAO!!! Poor Sora......
  12. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

LoL!!! OMG Sora really is getting dumber. Great job G_C!
  13. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

sora's an idoit......T___T Tell her dang it!
  14. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

OMG!!! Riku just keep on getting girly everytime! LoL
  15. Y

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

How Could Kairi Do Such Things!!!????
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6