• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Yuna97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I can tell you how many sisters Omega has...and then you can tell him you just guessed how many...Let's see, the answer is THREE!!!! Me, Skitty Cat, and Eternal Dream. Now, let the blood-letting begin!!!!
    We (me and my sisters) have a total of 6 cats, 4 are adults and 2 are 3 months old. We have a 11 year old Siamese named Moose...he's spoiled rotten and thinks he's King. We have a 4 year old black and white "tuxedo" named Oreo. She's really cool, she has a extra toe on each front paw...she thinks she's the Queen. We have a 4 year old mammoth sized Chartruese. He's spoiled rotten and likes to sleep with me under my blanket...he rubs his nose against my face until I wake up and tuck him in. He's a silky grey named Smokey...and he is DEFINETLY the Court Jester! We have a 3 year old black cat named Zoey. She has a small white spot on her chest. She is very much my sister's cat which works out great 'cause we got her when all of her brothers and sisters were being taken to a shelter and my sister couldnt handle the thought of a black cat going to a shelter. (My dad's aunt has a indoor/outdoor unspayed female that has at least 3 litters a year). Finally, the 2 kittens are 3 months old, and we got them from my dad's aunt too. One is a grey and white tabby named Pepper. She is a awesome kitten and she loves paper bags. The other is a white and black Siamese with beautiful blue eyes. Her name is Luna...it fits, she's nuts, and most of the time she IS a lunatic! Except for the two new kits, they have all been spayed or neutered and they were all shelter adoptions or on their way to shelters. Okay, I know we're nuts...blame my older sister, she's a animal lover and apparently the condition is contagious! lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back