• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by yuffie vs kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Who do u respect here?

Because there's a lot of n00bs here, who do u respect, like who do you look up to on the forums? and don't say no one or urself.
  2. Y

Happy Birthday TB

Happy Birthday TrueBeliver!!! Its weird I never knew you were going to turn 13!! Anyway may you live to blow a thousand candles!!! Enjoy life as it is!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!:cool:
  3. Y

ariel: princess of heart???

Hey i just wanted to know howcome Ariel isn't one of the princesses of heart and Alice is?? I mean i don't remember it being mentioned that Alice is a princes in Alice in wonderland!! Ariel is a princess in atlantica but howcome not a princess of heart??
  4. Y

Elvis

Is it me or is it that ELvis is alive!! I really do think Elvis is alive, i have been having these weird dreams showing that he is sitting in this old home singin songs with his grandchildren!! The worst thing about this is i think it can be true because people say i have the sixth sense!!
  5. Y

Happy Birthday Enchanted Rose!!!!

hey ER happy birthday!!!!! dis from the posse n me n others hu now wat a brilliant member n mate u r!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  6. Y

m leavin my party ppl n friends!!!! don't 4get me

hey guyz!!!!! this newz 2 some of u won't be important or anything but i want to let all my friends now dat m leavin 4 arond 6 months n won't be online dat much!!! i will be poppin in occasionally now n then so if u'll miss it will mean sooo much 2 me but i h8 2 leave u guyz!!!!:(
  7. Y

Who's hair is better?

i luv her style!!!!!!! my hair is cut like that but m growin it longer now!!!!!
  8. Y

Who's hair is better?

only people hu r completly obsessed wit them
  9. Y

Who's hair is better?

i jus love spikes but i do agree sora's is natural n KH*hime-kairi* i luv ur sig
  10. Y

Who's hair is better?

i also luv the spikes they look so cute on cloud, riku n sora! spiked hair dudes look so cute
  11. Y

Who's hair is better?

luv clouds hair, riku's n also sora's. i agree wit u ER kairi's hair is bad
  12. Y

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

nice1, u hav great ideas my kh fan friend
  13. Y

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

ok this wat i would do! 1. tell him not 2 *** me of n slap him for offendin a KH fan 2. n when he replies bac rudly tell him 2 talk 2 the hand! i don't take no s*** from any1 about KH
  14. Y

kh2 jokes really funny

yeah this should be closed!! ask a mod 2 do it!
  15. Y

wat do u

ok guyz this thread is about postin all the annoyin things in KH1 cos it can't be dat great of a game so wat do guyz think is the most annoying thing in KH