• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by yuffie vs kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

Loved it!Yeah especially the cloud and baby making part lol cloud is dumb hehe good work!;)
  2. Y

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

OMG it has been a long time and i've caught up great chapter finally LY got together! YAY
  3. Y

Who do u respect here?

Because there's a lot of n00bs here, who do u respect, like who do you look up to on the forums? and don't say no one or urself.
  4. Y

Loved it!! *thumbsup* a few more chapters n yuffie n leon will be together!
  5. Y

Happy Birthday TB

Happy Birthday TrueBeliver!!! Its weird I never knew you were going to turn 13!! Anyway may you live to blow a thousand candles!!! Enjoy life as it is!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!:cool:
  6. Y

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Sora and Kairi finally together!!! That was awesome Ice!!!
  7. Y

Thats for sure!! I mean why can't they just go get a life and leave the guy and his girl alone!! They have been given lectures from teachers a million times!
  8. Y

yeah i know!!! To make it worse they make hell for the girl he likes!!!
  9. Y

TBOG there is a bunch of these girlz in my class who go after just one guy in my class!!LOL
  10. Y

Come on guyz be abit patient she said it will be here soon!! Bare with her!!
  11. Y

Ok!!! But i don't think it this tread can be closed!!! Ohwell but I'll try not to post alot!
  12. Y

Ice take as much time you want and you'll get your inspiration!!
Back