• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Yousef Al-Roumi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Is it possible that Square could release both KH1+2: Final Mix?

They've already released Re:Chain Of Memories, Why don't they release both Final Mix? There are TONS of cutscences, extra bosses and extra areas that we don't have. It's not fair to other KH fans in North America, Europe and the rest of the world. I think we should make a campaign to release...
  2. Y

Is there an english translation in KH2 FM (Like FFX International) ?

I didnt bought KH2 FM+ yet, but is there an english translation like FFX International.
  3. Y

Do U Think That KH2MX+ will release in NA

I WISH they will release because it is very excited than original.
  4. Y

Which singer who you want to be in kh3 theme song

Utada: She's one of the successful japanese singers of all time. she I think it will be 65% that she will sing in kindom hearts Kumi Koda:Well she is singing ff theme songs i think 25% Ayumi hamaski: Maybe i think 10%.
  5. Y

Which is a best couple for Cloud. Aerith or Tifa

cloud and tifa were just childhood friends cloud and aerith i think they were very special each because aerith have this feeling that he is same type as zack. so i pick Cloud and Aerith
  6. Y

Favourite Disney Princesses

my favourite princess is arial because she has the most beauiful voice
  7. Y

Is hayner and the gang are nobodies ?

Im not sure that hayner is a nobody
  8. Y

Your Favourite Disneyland Resort

well this augest i'm gonna travel to disneyland paris (My Favourite!) this is gonna be my 5TH time to travel to any disneyland. vote your favourite disneyland.
  9. Y

how to get 13 ORICHALCUM+

i got only 6 orichalcum+ in the game i have only 7 orchalcum+ left to obtain ultima weapon is sombody plz tell me how to get it
  10. Y

Miss Final Fantasy

Vote your top 10 best miss final fantasy
  11. Y

kh3 it would be a great game if they put the world of narnia

it would an excellent adventure if they put the world of narnia
  12. Y

1000 heartless

did u beat 1000 heartless because this is the greatest challenge ever
  13. Y

KH2 sephiroth is easier than KH1

when i play sephiroth in kh1, only 2 beats i lost but in kh2 only 3 bars left to beat him. so kh2 is easier
  14. Y

(RUMORS) Axel is RENO's(ff7) NOBODY

i think axel is reno's nobody because they have same personality and i think reno will be in KH3.
  15. Y

Kingdom Hearts DS

I think it will be kingdom hearts DS like same as COM Like gap between kh2 and kh3
Back