• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by YoshiAngemon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

I just sorta gave up on trying to beat the MF, and settled for beating him in 3D. Also, we can only expect TWO of these games to be playable: KHII: Final Mix, and KH Birth By Sleep: Final Mix! coded might as well be just HD Cutscenes, because we can all buy that game in stores for the DS...
  2. Y

Kingdom Hearts 3D Production Error!

I have the Packaging error box! I think I find that with some careful peeling, and a high quality adhesive that actually lasts (on both the inside and outside of the box), It just might fix it. Then again, I have yet to do so.
  3. Y

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Aw, I don't need THAT 3DS, not since I have an even BETTER 3DS - The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary model with Ocarina of Time 3D. I just wanna go to the Disney Store, this month, so I can see about getting a new Donald Duck plush, and maybe Daisy, if I can afford it, but I gotta finish paying...
  4. Y

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

Unless one of those worlds gets pushed aside, in favor of Pixie Hollow, where we finally see a Pixie-sized Sora meeting Tinker Bell and her friends, including Terrence (voiced by the same guy who did Roxas, thank you very much!) Besides, I'm pretty sure that Mickey somehow stumbled across the...
  5. Y

Maleficent possibly disrupting the MoM?

Or Pete could just resort to his Classic brand of Chicanery, Kidnapping Queen Minnie, and we'll all rejoice as we hear the following: "MICKEY, HEEEEEELP!!" "Ha-ha-ha-ha! Scream all you want, my dear, King Mickey will NEVER rescue you! (maniacal laughter)" "Hang on, Minnie, I'll save ya!" And it...
  6. Y

Sora and Riku's new duds.

It's so the video wouldn't be any MORE unable to be seen.
  7. Y

Traverse Town Partner Speculation

Maybe it'll be Serah Farron and Noel Kreiss. Or even Vanille and Fang, or anyone from XIII. Even if one of them happens to be PJ, maybe he'd make like Ward of Final Fantasy VIII, and wield a Spear, an oversized spear.
  8. Y

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Phineas and Ferb? Okay, I'm only kidding.
  9. Y

KH BBS FM has KH3D: DDD stuff inside it!

Hm. The way I see it about the Kairi render, I'd say they start by rendering her naked body. Then they dress her up, by rendering her clothes. I mean, It's like that nude render of Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII. She had the boobs, but no visible vagina below her belly button. Sooner...
  10. Y

Help/Support ► HDMI

I actually lucked out, thanks to the GameStop Power-Up Rewards Program, and got my HDMI Cable for FREE! Cam you beat that?
  11. Y

HD Remasters Development

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3nUxjabcBY - Is this proof enough? The Disney Town may SEEM like a filler world, but it's Story-related, overall, because it deals with how Maleficent makes a deal with Pete.
  12. Y

HD Remasters Development

So that people who play KH2, then Birth By Sleep won't have their brains all ker-skuffled from seeing Queen Minnie banish Pete, when they'd expect King Mickey to banish him, possibly for attempting to kidnap the Queen!
  13. Y

HD Remasters Development

You know, the HD Remasters will not be anything without a few revisions, like say... Goofy's explanation about Pete. Change "His Majesty banished him to another dimension a long time ago" to "Queen Minnie banished him to another dimension, years ago."
  14. Y

HD Remasters Development

Better idea: Since most KH Games are a remake of the Original Game, then just have the KH Collection consist of Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (with Bonus Content, like an extended storyline). Besides, you can have your PS2s serviced by Sony, for a...
  15. Y

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

Well, it could be worse, MAD could make fun of this, by using...
Back