• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by YinYang

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

something that has to do with Terra and Axel

I'll add to that... Rikus name mixed up with an x in it does not equal Axel.
  2. Y

Yen Sids Book: Maybe linked to kh3?!?

The Book you receive from Yen Sid reads the following. The Beginning Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farewell. When a farewell leads to a journey, the worlds open their hearts, Those chosen by the light, or ensnared by the darkness. Friends who...
  3. Y

Organization XIII: People behind the Nobodies

Well, I have been doing some research on Organization XIII, and have come close to finishing their name list. Before I list the (names/possible names) for the Organization let me me first tell you how their names are created. The members of Organization XIII's names are created of anagrams of...
  4. Y

Will the Organization come back?

Will the Organization come back in KH3? It's not so crazy, after all some came back from KH:COM. The Organization has been my favorite group of characters ever since KH2 in japan came out, and it would be cool if they make a return. so, is it possible?
Back